2018 Indianapolis -- Big Machine Vodka 400 - Pre-Race Thread

Ouch! I'm coming from winter. It was 65 degrees yesterday.

Yeah I’ll be coming from the beach I hear you. I’ve dealt with heat plenty but usually I’m not roasting in a grand stand haha.

Racing forums meteorologists all agree the race will be rained out today. That virtually guarantees there will be racing today. You guys are 0 for the century.

Looks like it’s being called. 9AM Xfinity. 1PM Cup tomorrow Indiana time. Now the question is....Indianapolis Motor Speedway is doable from my house in about 3 hrs, if I leave at 8am tomorrow is have an hr to Spare.....hmmmmm

Welp racing tomorrow, 2pm ET for the Cup Series

I wonder how many will stay to watch? Indy iirc has struggled to fill the stands in a long time.

I wonder how many will stay to watch? Indy iirc has struggled to fill the stands in a long time.
Not to mention rain postponements for the most part kills the attendance for any race , so it will be interesting to see if 5 people even show up tomorrow.

Gonna be a busy day for Blaney, Elliott, the Dillons, McLeod, Starr, Yeley and Chastain tomorrow. 2 races with only one to two hours between them.
At least I'll be able to catch both races.:D

Lmao

At this rate I'd be surprised if the sport makes it another season.

I'm sure the Tulsa Expo Center would add a NASCAR weekend after the Chili Bowl.

Heard Elliot crying that he thinks they don't need to practice....If you're so good, why aren't you leading the standings or winning more races:rolleyes:

Crying?
I’m fired up to get this race going today, I love the aspect of no practice or qualifying... no need to practice for days anyhow in my opinion, the guys to beat will be the exact same. Let’s get it. #Di9

I know the rain is a hardship for many. Now there will be only 3000 fans that will be able to attend tommorow versus the original 10,000 that were planning on attending today.

But my faith has been restored. The Florida Georgia line concert got canceled completely, that's one day when the tripe machine was shut down. The Lord makes no mistakes he knows what he is doing , and it was worth it all.

I know the rain is a hardship for many. Now there will be only 3000 fans that will be able to attend tommorow versus the original 10,000 that were planning on attending today.

But my faith has been restored. The Florida Georgia line concert got canceled completely, that's one day when the tripe machine was shut down. The Lord makes no mistakes he knows what he is doing , and it was worth it all.
:XXROFL:

Saw that parking in the Indy lot was $40/ticket.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom