2018 Kansas - KC Masterpiece 400 - Pre-Race Thread

Man this race needs to start

A disclaimer is necessary here....Some get a little upset because I allegedly spam threads. Our exchange is relevant--and not spam-- because @kyle18fan mentioned turkey leg, and KC Masterpiece is sponsoring this race, and you put barbecue sauce on a turkey leg, and we are in the race thread. Waiting for a review from the booth, however.

Looks like you're near Nole country. I don't know how you deal with those nasty F$U fans :D

And they misspelled Gainesville on that map. How dare they!
Believe it or not there's a great deal more Gator fans here than Noles. :D

You smoke turkey legs. They should never encounter tomato-based sauces. It is an abomination unto the sight of the Lord and shall not be abided.

My apologies. Praying for forgiveness, but it doesn't look good.

You smoke turkey legs. They should never encounter tomato-based sauces. It is an abomination unto the sight of the Lord and shall not be abided.
Deep frying Turkey if you don't burn the place down doing it is pretty awesome..get out the Barbecue sauce. And not being from around the area you get a bye. Everything around here gets barbecued, Pork, Beef, Turkey, Balogna

Deep frying Turkey if you don't burn the place down doing it is pretty awesome..get out the Barbecue sauce. And not being from around the area you get a bye. Everything around here gets barbecued, Pork, Beef, Turkey, Balogna
Omg that sounds so good!
Good stuff. I haven't been on a bike in a couple of decades. I was always a street guy; my reflexes and @$$ aren't up to off road any more.
If you haven’t road in a long time, your legs will feel like they on fire!! It was fun though lol

Everything over here gets smoked - pork, poultry, briskets, occasionally seafood. Nobody would waste good wood on baloney.

I love Saturday night racing. The recent trend of rants on NASCAR Radio fueled by Pete Pistone contrary to night racing is BS. Love this. Can't wait.

I love Saturday night racing. The recent trend of rants on NASCAR Radio fueled by Pete Pistone contrary to night racing is BS. Love this. Can't wait.
I'm not sure why this afternoon seems to be 36 hours long! It's like time is standing still.
This race should start at 7
It does --- for me. :D

Same. The night time is the right time

Thought this was pretty cool! NASCAR posted this on there snap chat
29BDC294-E827-48CC-89C8-A9F838ACCC60.jpeg

This qualifying format sucks.
I’m glad the France’s are on their way out.
The knockout qualifying format is yet another innovative enhancement by NASCAR - the industry leader in motorsports. Qualifying, from the drop of the green to the end of the session, has never been more riveting.

The knockout qualifying format is yet another innovative enhancement by NASCAR - the industry leader in motorsports. Qualifying, from the drop of the green to the end of the session, has never been more riveting.
I like it also..I do miss the ghost car they had for a short time.

NASCAR ran the support your local track commercials then they run Saturday night races that go head to head with the local tracks.:owquitit:

50 and light rain here now so the local track will cancel. When they go head to head track attendance really suffers

Looks like you're near Nole country. I don't know how you deal with those nasty F$U fans :D

And they misspelled Gainesville on that map. How dare they!
Gainesville, usually the home of "Florida Man..."

Cause, it means you was a fan of the CAR they was in, not the DRIVER. Someone who's a fan of a DRIVER doesn't care what car they in, if they do they are a fan of the CAR. simple as that.

I get that..but I think like in all pro sports, it is dominated by personalities. I dont take pride in Celtic gear, i take pride in the team, and players.

I get it, I just don't understand how people gravitate more towards a manufacture than the personalities executing the individual performances, and representing the sport..

I feel these fans are more "car people", and tend to not invest in other sports?

Not sure. But I love NASCAR, but i dont have any attachment to a manufacture and I never could.

But everyone experiences fandom differently

Back
Top Bottom