2018 Michigan -- Consumers Energy 400 - Pre-Race Thread

Hamlin fastest all day. RCR cars found some speed
upload_2018-8-10_17-10-30.png

Denny! Hopefully he doesn’t do something stupid on pit road this week

Interesting nugget from Daniel....Couldn't figure out why they were so committed to fixing the primary....new car.....here we go! @StandOnIt--We've got Playoff Spec cars on track!!!!!!!! Hope we don't have that pesky call to the wind tunnel! :D

Big gains for MY TRD Toyotas from last June. Boom! Wow. Let's go!

On the positive side, the barges won't have as far to travel in order to cart all the debris.

I don't know if I should even watch the race today, I found out my grandfather passed away this morning. I am trying to be strong though, it's what he would have wanted.
I'm so sorry to hear that, you have my condolences.

Hamlin, Larson, and Stenhouse Jr. get in at 4 a.m. on a race morning. Wonder what Tom Brady does the night before a game? SMDH. 0 Championships between the three for those keeping track---and 0 wins this season.

I don't know if I should even watch the race today, I found out my grandfather passed away this morning. I am trying to be strong though, it's what he would have wanted.

Rough man. Very sorry to hear that. Hang in there.

Hamlin, Larson, and Stenhouse Jr. get in at 4 a.m. on a race morning. Wonder what Tom Brady does the night before a game? SMDH. 0 Championships between the three for those keeping track---and 0 wins this season.

Who the Giselle would know what he does the night before?

Back
Top Bottom