2018 Pocono -- Gander Outdoors 400 - Pre-Race Thread

How are YOU getting ready for NASCAR Sunday? I am buying up the "Tricky Triangle" of snack foods - Doritos - and practicing screaming "DAVID BEATS GOLIATH!!!" in case the Big 3 all lose.

Teams are pushing hard, or the idiot system and tolerances are bull****? I do not believe that the 22 team is that stupid.
Interesting that 8 of the top 12 were sent to the back, but only 3 teams outside the top 20. The top crew chiefs are pushing harder than the bottom ones; that's why they're on top.

How are YOU getting ready for NASCAR Sunday? I am buying up the "Tricky Triangle" of snack foods - Doritos - and practicing screaming "DAVID BEATS GOLIATH!!!" in case the Big 3 all lose.
Same way I get ready for most races - working in the yard until the green. I'll eat whatever happens to already be in the pantry and fridge.

Guys as far as these cars failing inspection you have too look at it like this, if you are a 19 fan and the 18 and the 4 got to keep their spot you wouldnt be happy, NASCAR has an obligation to do their job for EVERYONE in the field.

I've got the grill heating up --- going to slap a nice rib eye steak on it for a few minutes. I like mine rare.
A few grilled veggies and I'm good to go.

Going to get my triangles, aka going to pick up a pizza.

Question is, will we hear ''SLIDE JOB. SLIDE JOB'' again? LOL

Jr talking about shifting at Pocono

giphy.gif

Mazda confirmed with a new rotary?

All these talks of Doritos makes me hungry.

Harvick said "they poked the bear". Your car was illegal you moron, they weren't picking on you for no reason.

The things these guys use to try and hype themselves up. Good lord.

Holy cow that intro is awesome. Man that gives ya the feels. So cool!!!!

Looks like solid weather for a race today, which is stupid rare at this track. Lets go!

source.gif

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom