2018 Richmond -- Federated Auto Parts 400 - Pre-Race Thread

upload_2018-9-21_8-17-55.png

I was pretty upset when I saw they added Richmond to the playoffs. They removed one of his best tracks - Chicago - and replaced it with one of this worst. Which is strange because he was very good here in Xfinity.

19th and 22nd today in 10 lap average. They're going to have to pretty much take a huge swing at a race setup and hope it hits. I personally think he's done unless he gets some help ahead of his with wrecks, etc. That Vegas incident is just so fitting with how his luck has been since he came into cup.

I don't think practice means a whole hell of a lot at Darlington. It's in the daytime for a night race. 2 of the big three are in the teens position wise and the rest of the better teams are all over the place. When they run a practice and the top 5 are less than half a tenth away from each other on a 1.5 track they are serious.

I don't think practice means a whole hell of a lot at Darlington. It's in the daytime for a night race. 2 of the big three are in the teens position wise and the rest of the better teams are all over the place. When they run a practice and the top 5 are less than half a tenth away from each other on a 1.5 track they are serious.
Darlington?

Who is Cole Custer, and why is he in this race??? :) Seriously though, why?

Chase was set up absolutely perfect to start the race ahead of the cutoff and he couldn't back up his lap from the 1st round. Disappointing.

looking at the speed charts what a pathetic joke of equipment they have brought to the racetrack this weekend. Seriuosly Cole Custer in his first cup race has ran better than any of the hms cars. I don’t think Jimmie has been faster than top 20. Huge problems. This is a short track and a change from the rest of the tracks. Seems like Chris buscher and some other back bench cars are faster too.

Oh I thought they were My TRD powered yoters.

Well, if I was talking in the first person, it would have been....but I capitalized both the "M" and the "Y". Since I was mocking some posters who spew that stuff in the third person, I did not refer to MY TRD powered Toyota Camrys as I would have had I been referring to them in the first person. Thank you for playing.

Back
Top Bottom