2018 South Point 400 Pre-Race Thread

It's the old Happy logo. Kevin's had it forever.

I'm getting old and slow I guess because I can't make sense out of what you said. :idunno:
Nationwide semi, the series former sponsor. A good percentage of people still call it the nationwide series before correcting themselves.
Anybody notice that Bowman's emojii has rookie stripes? LOL
Yeah, that's funny.
For now, the 18 is winning the battle of the emojis. The only question is, can just stay off the grass and close the deal?
Not overanalyzing these, are you?
o_O
The rookie stripes are in plain sight.

It's the old Happy logo. Kevin's had it forever.
Huh. I didn't know he'd used anything other than the Smiley face with its tongue stuck out.
o_O The rookie stripes are in plain sight.
I guess by the time I got to that last one, I'd burned out past the point of paying any attention.
For the benefit of the socially ignorant, are these used for something other than appearing on the car?
Nationwide semi, the series former sponsor. A good percentage of people still call it the nationwide series before correcting themselves.
Isn't Nationwide Bowman's primary Cup sponsor? What's Jr. have to do with the #88's hauler?

I see. DOH
doh2.gif

I like Denny's...

Until he starts dropping off trash cans after getting eliminated in the first round.

Gonna be toasty at the races, that's for sure. Weather service point forecast showing a high of 98 at the track on Sunday.

It's been quite windy here the last few days. The current "forecast discussion" indicates the strongest winds will be on Saturday, maybe with gusts up to 40 MPH. It's not saying anything about winds on Sunday. But apparently the overall regional situation is staying the same, so I would expect at least some wind.

Best news is: the probability of precipitation for the next several days is 0%. :p

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lon=-115.01556873321533&lat=36.27614030832565#.W5pqvvknbIW

Does NASCAR not think things through when they put this on a Sunday afternoon in mid-September in Las Vegas? Don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out how much of a furnace Vegas is.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom