• Patriots

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Eagles

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, the same people disputing "defense wins championships" predicted the Jacksonville Jaguars:
  1. Wouldn't win the division.
  2. Wouldn't make the playoffs.
  3. Would be bounced out in the first round of the playoffs.
  4. Would get blown out by Pittsburgh in the playoffs.
  5. Would get blown out by New England in the playoffs.
And now Bobby's resorting to his "Andy's not good at..." line that he uses in literally every debate he's in.

A lock for MVP? I don't think so, no one knows how he would of done the games he missed. I'll give him maybe rookie of the year tho.

If Philadelphia fell apart and didn't win games with Foles like the experts predicted, Wentz would've won MVP hands down. If Wentz didn't get injured, he would've won MVP hands down. He was considered the best player in the league all year, and then he got hurt and Philadelphia won without him.

Wentz is great, one of the top-10 if not top-5 quarterbacks, but he was being hyped as the greatest of all time all year.

The best defense in the NFL led a mediocre offense to the AFC Championship Game. The best defense in the NFL took one of the worst franchises in the history of professional sports to the AFC Championship Game.
The best defense in the NFL isn’t in the Super Bowl. Period.

It's true defense wins Championships. If the Falcons had a good defense last season they would have been Super Bowl Champions.

Someone give this message to Bobby since he can't see it.

Having more points on the board than the opposing team at the end of the game. ;)
585dc251f68e8ede4efdc381c23b8b35.jpg

My TV won’t be on NBC until kickoff. I also am not interested in the halftime “show.”
That's what DVRs are for. I give it a thirty minute head start and fast forward through the junk. At halftime I'll get another thirty minutes head start.

Back
Top Bottom