2018 Texas - O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 - Pre-Race Thread

DaCThByVAAAqVAT.jpg

Man first I find out that planning for my 10 year high school reunion has started and now I see this was 10 years ago... I'm getting old.

Man first I find out that planning for my 10 year high school reunion has started and now I see this was 10 years ago... I'm getting old.

10 years? I was there and saw it happen -- live and in living color. Geez, can't believe it's been 10 years already.
Everyone in the stands stopped breathing for a minute --- you could have heard a pin drop. No one moved until we saw
him climb out of the car.

10 years? I was there and saw it happen -- live and in living color. Geez, can't believe it's been 10 years already.
Everyone in the stands stopped breathing for a minute --- you could have heard a pin drop. No one moved until we saw
him climb out of the car.
If that happened in 1998 instead of 2008 I don't think he would've gotten out on his own

The first Texas race was sponsored by Interstate Battery's, and the winner was Jeff Burton in his Excide Battery Ford won.

I must of forgot that the race was sponsored by Interstate

You are right, I am always forgetting stuff!

I love that Texas is really doing a tremendous job with this tire dragon trying to get that upper groove to come in. Multiple grooves are essential for good racing, that’s what makes dirt racing so terrific typically

Take 'em to the tunnel! They are ruining NASCAR! I remember when NASCAR would give the competition something to keep up! Ford isn't faster--the OSS is keeping Toyota from cheating! Unfair advantage! We are getting drubbed! I can't believe NASCAR approved that thing! We are all in for a rude awakening!

Think that should cover it. The lack of comment over the obvious concession from NASCAR to Ford makes this board look flat stupid....and I get nailed for unbalanced posting.

Take 'em to the tunnel! They are ruining NASCAR! I remember when NASCAR would give the competition something to keep up! Ford isn't faster--the OSS is keeping Toyota from cheating! Unfair advantage! We are getting drubbed! I can't believe NASCAR approved that thing! We are all in for a rude awakening!

Think that should cover it. The lack of comment over the obvious concession from NASCAR to Ford makes this board look flat stupid....and I get nailed for unbalanced posting.

Looks like a balanced field to me.

That's all anyone asks for.

Happy that Kurt got the pole, but it would of been cool if he went out and earned it from all three rounds, but we will take it meow

Happy that Kurt got the pole, but it would of been cool if he went out and earned it from all three rounds, but we will take it meow
Kurt was fastest in practice FWIW. I see your point, but it wasn't a fluke IMO. He sat on the pole last fall

Kurt was fastest in practice FWIW. I see your point, but it wasn't a fluke IMO. He sat on the pole last fall
Right, I have no doubts he would of got the pole if all three rounds were ran, he was wicked fast .

I'll bring him luck for sure. Tomorrow's my birthday, I'll send him my birthday luck on Sunday.

Speaking of...where is @Allenbaba? Haven't seen hide nor hair of him.
I will forget tomorrow, so happy early birthday @lisa , I hope you have a wonderful day :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom