2019 Austrian Grand Prix

and Hülkenberg could replace Gasly at RBR.
Nothing confirmed yet, though.
giphy.gif

I respect Lawerence Stroll for saving Force India (Racing Point). It was needed or they were going to close up shop. Stroll even caught up on the debt owed, much respect for saving the legacy of Jordan.
But I’m not sure his son is very good at racing.

I just want Vettel and Ferrari to kick everyone’s ass. I don’t know if that’s ever going to happen

But I’m not sure his son is very good.

Lance isn't bad by any stretch, but its his qualifying pace I have an issue with. He's got fantastic racecraft and his race pace is decent, but I expected more than what I have been shown so far. I expected him to be very close to Perez, but Perez is a very well-rounded driver for the I give him credit for. I was not a fan of his at first, but he's grown on me. He's much better than I expected years ago.

Lance isn't bad by any stretch, but its his qualifying pace I have an issue with. He's got fantastic racecraft and his race pace is decent, but I expected more than what I have been shown so far. I expected him to be very close to Perez, but Perez is a very well-rounded driver than I give him credit for. I was not a fan of his at first, but he's grown on me.
Hasn’t Sergio beaten him every week this year? I thought it wasn’t close

Hasn’t Sergio beaten him every week this year? I thought it wasn’t close

Pretty much, I thought it was the tires that made Perez stronger than what he was years ago... Man, I was wrong, I was really wrong. His pace never jumped off the page during his Sauber and McLaren, but he's gotten better with time.

I need a Vettel vs Verstappen Championship Title Fight in my future.

Just goes to show what Red Bull needed for a mad chassis. A good and more potent engine, they are able to conserve tires more than the Ferrari. The Ferrari had the engine power, but the issue is they lack in the aero and even with the increased power... Lack the needed downforce, its all for not IMO.

Honda should be proud of themselves for not giving up throughout this period. They got the right team and have improved the engine ten fold. Great to see.

I knew Max wouldn't make a clean pass.

Back
Top Bottom