2019 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

A lot of those cars that passed Newgarden were apparently lapped, so he still finished 7th. But one of those two were Pagenaud, who netted +6 in that final sequence.

SATO!! Second straight year he wins during my fantasy draft :p. And Newgarden still up 38 on Pagenaud so not a big deal

That was wilder than I expected. New garden is NOT happy with Ferucci. I am tho!

That's honestly the only blocking penalty I can remember this season, which makes it look even more ridiculous than I thought when it first happened. A lot of guys have gotten away with a lot worse than that this year.

Nah Graham cut down way too hard on Dixon and nearly put him into the wall. Big difference between doing that on an oval and doing it on a street track

That race was so crazy I don't even know where to start.

Sadly, that's the last oval until Indianapolis next year, but it was sure fun.

I feel the same. One of the broadcasters said the podium was going to be the happiest ever among all 3 between Sato, Carpenter, and Kanaan, and it's hard to disagree. I'd rather Carpenter got Sato in the end, but he left his pass on Kanaan a couple laps too late. I was surprised he caught Sato as quick as he did.

Ferrucci though was star of the race. This kid is in a rookie field with Rosenqvist, Ericsson, and Colton Herta - probably 4th seed coming in - and is currently set to be Rookie of the Year. He's narrowly ahead of Rosenqvist in points.

Overnight rating was down, hopefully it ticks upward.

Stern just posted another one earlier yesterday saying 0.23 rating, down from 0.26 last year. The at track attendance was great, but that doesn't really pay the bills.

Stern just posted another one earlier yesterday saying 0.23 rating, down from 0.26 last year. The at track attendance was great, but that doesn't really pay the bills.
Final rating came in at 0.20, also down from 0.23 last year. There wasn’t a major college football game on at the same time last year though, so hopefully the last two races bounce back strong on NBC.

You can make yourself crazy worrying about ratings. Better to enjoy the sport's good health while we can, because it always changes.

Back
Top Bottom