2019 Bommarito Automotive Group 500

I think the booth didn't understand or know how to explain how the front four ended up there. They kept saying they had a lap on everyone else. If that's the case, why do they still not?

EDIT: Ok, I'm starting to get it. Rossi and all the others who stayed out took a wave around, right?

Sato is on a redemption arc like a ************ tonight, if he wins this race.

Kaanan is shaving that lead, too.

This is too bizarre, and I'm hoping that Ferrucci, who actually had a lot of speed, can make it interesting, or something else can break.

Disaster for Rossi. Makes no sense he was toying around with saving at all, but they were screwed by the timing of the yellow.

That was weird. Looked like Carpenter backed up that corner a lot, Santino had a huge run on him.

Folks online may **** on Santino, but he's a hell of a racer. He's got a lot of fight in him and honestly he's earned a lot of my respect this season.

Not quite a fan, but he's found a home here. I hope he stays around a long time.

Carpenter pulled out late and that might have cost him the win.

Newgarden for some reason pushed it when he didn't need to.

Did Newgarden know Ferrucci was slow? His spotter should've let him know by then.

Between the last lap here and at Mid-Ohio Josef almost could've locked the title up by now.

No lie, I think TK should be penalized for that block.

Remember, IndyCar ****** Rahal over at Long Beach for blocking Dixon. I think TK should finish 4th.

What I like about Newgarden's bizarre misfortune is that the title race has life.

What I dislike about it is that he'd be so much better off he was just coasting and not pushing.

No lie, I think TK should be penalized for that block.

Remember, IndyCar ****** Rahal over at Long Beach for blocking Dixon. I think TK should finish 4th.
That's honestly the only blocking penalty I can remember this season, which makes it look even more ridiculous than I thought when it first happened. A lot of guys have gotten away with a lot worse than that this year.

Back
Top Bottom