2019 Bristol -- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race -- Pre-Race Thread

Where is everyone camping? I don't have any reservations just gonna show up find a spot, looking at Hicks White Top right now.

Where is everyone camping? I don't have any reservations just gonna show up find a spot, looking at Hicks White Top right now.

All BMS camping is sold out. I only did camping through the track because $75 was dirt cheap. My other choice was going to be Bristol Campground which is $160. Looks like a nice place from across the road at White Top Creek where I am.

We camped at Hicks for years before getting out of the camping game. Good people and will treat you good.

We camped at Hicks for years before getting out of the camping game. Good people and will treat you good.

Thanks. Feel like a kid on Christmas, woke up at 5 so I could knock out the last of my work for the week and about to hit the road with my brother. Bristol Baby!

Why in the world did they go and remove everything from the top groove? Do they want the place to be a boring one groove snooze fest after the last few races here have gone back to being awesome?

Bayley Currey's replacement in the #52 due to his indefinite suspension per Jayski is Weatherman.

"Weatherman Reigns as Weather Rains on Bristol"

-great newspaper bylines that will never get used

Why in the world did they go and remove everything from the top groove? Do they want the place to be a boring one groove snooze fest after the last few races here have gone back to being awesome?

Where do you get info like that from? Only news I'm pulling up are mostly about the plane crash.

Where do you get info like that from? Only news I'm pulling up are mostly about the plane crash.
They talked about it at the start of first practice. Showed Blaney, JJ, and Chase walking the banking and sort of rubbing it with their hands.

That sucks I agree. It's possible nascar could change their mind on race day though. Sounds like the truck race was really good? I didn't watch but that doesnt always translate to a cup race being good. I'll watch the Xfinity tonight if I have time. I always had a saying though, even a bad race is pretty damn good when you're there to see it in person. Bristol night race is an awesome atmosphere and I'm chomping at the bit for tomorrow morning to get here so we can head that way.

He must be saving his best for the race lol

Bubba and Corey out-qualified Kyle. The draw means so much with these runs here. The PJ1 is not ready yet and it improves with every run.

JJ 30th and Ky. Busch 31st

Not good for either, JJ is worse because there were cars after Kyle. Its going to be a long night for both depending how they move up the field.

I bet the 18 will work his way towards the top 5 fairly quick. Unfortunately for him being the first on the track was the slowest qualifying.

They let me out of the hospital in time to watch qualifying, Hamlin turns the fastest lap. Kyle in 31st, is it time for a has he lost a step thread yet? :D

upload_2019-8-16_17-40-35.png

KB may have a fun quest to the front after last week's courtesies

Sorry guys it's all my fault. I bought some biscuits this morning at Hardee's and the total came to $11.11

I bet the 18 will work his way towards the top 5 fairly quick. Unfortunately for him being the first on the track was the slowest qualifying.
He’ll be top 5 by end of first stage.

Doubt it. He will be damn lucky to miss the wrecks. I think he will try to tip toe around the slower cars. That's my guess anyway
Last few here he gets caught up in the early wreck and it actually improves the car! o_O

Back
Top Bottom