2019 Bristol I -- Food City 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

It's 299 a night for 3 nights. Pricey but its only like 30 min from the track. Cant believe I found the room.... and even more that I am considering being ripped off!
I have stayed in Kingsport and it can be a decent option. The weather at Bristol always seems to be a challenge. One advantage to staying in Kingsport is you can wait the weather out at the motel. It is more difficult if you are staying farther away. Driving an hour and half one way isn't bad one day, but if you are going to the track three days it might be a burden. $299 is not cheap, but I have seen rooms a lot higher than that in the Bristol area.

If you dont mind adding an hour to your drive you can stay in Banner Elk or Beech Mountain and probably pay less then half of what Kingsport will charge. Beautiful drive.
Thanks I'll look at that. You dont drive through mountains there do you? Looks like you drive through a National Forest?

It's 299 a night for 3 nights. Pricey but its only like 30 min from the track. Cant believe I found the room.... and even more that I am considering being ripped off!

We stayed at the Super 8 in Kingsport for the night race a few years ago. It was over $300/night but the hotel was fine

Back
Top Bottom