2019 Darlington Throwback Paint Schemes

The 3 reminds me of the John Player Special

JPS.jpg

4d1979465c9e606120aab42da153b0cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats cool and all but I eagerly await a late 90's or early 2000's Rusty Wallace throwback. The early 90's one's have been done to death. I'd be over the moon with a Miller Lite/Rusty/Elvis Presley throwback
nascar-cup-las-vegas-400-2002-rusty-wallace-s-miller-lite-ford-taurus-with-an-elvis-presle.jpg

9913c84aeb63406eedb32cbb955f4e6b.jpg

Someone should put a horsepower number on the hood - It doesn't have to be a real number (the hp rating wasn't real back in the day).

Kurt's throw back.........to his 69 Camaro.........ok then

I have to say...now that we have pretty much seen this year’s throwbacks they’ve been pretty underwhelming IMO. I wonder how long the throwback weekend will last in terms of every driver having a throwback Scheme. I’d be okay Darlington eventually brings back past winners of the Southern 500 each year (kind of like how the NFL brings back the former Super Bowl MVP’s before that year’s game kicks off) and makes a big deal of that instead of frankly reaching for a throwback scheme that doesn’t even make sense for the time period the track is going after. I feel it’d reiterate the prestige of this race and the track itself.

Kurt's throw back.........to his 69 Camaro.........ok then

Unsponsored race, so why not? Its almost like a Yenko Camaro esque type of deal. I think moat orange colored Yenkos came with black stripes instead of the white. I quite like it actually.

Fauxbacks can be cool, too. Just corporations own unique spin to them.

Unsponsored race, so why not? Its almost like a Yenko Camaro esque type of deal. I think moat orange colored Yenkos came with black stripes instead of the white. I quite like it actually.

Fauxbacks can be cool, too. Just corporations own unique spin to them.
Ok Then.....................;):laugh:

Off weeks during the last third of the season are a mess on here. :booya:

Back
Top Bottom