2019 DXC Technology 600

Hinchcliffe gonna need a good jump if he wants to keep blocking contenders on the inside.

Uncharacteristically bad showing for them. Just not anywhere to be found. Hope they can turn it around at Iowa, Pigot was great there last year.

I wonder how much in losing Fuzzy's made a difference for the team? Fuzzy's was a pretty big deal money wise for ECR.

I'm confused as to why so many people didn't pit under that yellow. Half the field is lapped and now Newgarden, Bourdais, and Ericsson should be able to make it easily on one stop.

I've only seen about half the race, but what I've seen has been pretty good and it's shaping up to be an interesting run to the finish. Glad for the lack of carnage for sure.

I'm confused as to why so many people didn't pit under that yellow. Half the field is lapped and now Newgarden, Bourdais, and Ericsson should be able to make it easily on one stop.

I sometimes wonder why the strategy calls seem so off kilter and random in this series.

I'm not a fan of flat-out racing, but when they have to lift going into turn one it just kills the momentum.
I hope they get this track back to the point where you can ran anywhere sooner rather than later. There's so much surface area here that's gone unused since the repave/reconfiguration. I kinda like the two distinctly different corners here but as you said, if you lose momentum in the first half it can kill your whole lap. It's a lot better than 2017 and 2018 though, so it's looking gradual.

NBC has a talent for taking leisurely green flag commercial breaks at just the right time to miss all the interesting changes.

I love Newgarden's livery tonight. Can't get used to Rossi not being in the Napa blue.
A lot like their NASCAR deal, NBC has turned out to be a pretty big disappointment for IndyCar.

Got up in the dirty stuff. Pretty good whack on the inside.

SPM need to get results out of these runs they get. Just don't finish the deal often enough.

That side view was cool - got his hands off that wheel to avoid broke wrists.

Back
Top Bottom