2019 Gander Outdoors Truck Series Thread

I would be in favor of an Invitational Legends Race for Trucks -- once a year

but the rest of the races should only be for Drivers competing for a Truck Championship as well as the up-and-comers.

KBM would still be welcome at the track showcasing top Truck talent who are pursuing the Truck Championship.
The Truck series started as a barnstorming series full of veterans and journeymen, not as a developmental one. Personally, I'd love to see it return to that, maybe even include competition cautions with restarting in the same order you enter the pits. Now THAT would cut costs.

Here ya go.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/

noun
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

If its not based on fact or knowledge it's not necessarily a good opinion to have.

It looks like the B.S. has stalled out a bit so let me squeeze in here and post this.
BTW for those who are in this forum for the racing.

Truck racing tonight!! :headbang:

upload_2019-3-29_13-10-43.png

My DVR is set to record all New Nascar Races, no matter what division or channel, anytime they are on.:booya: :punkrocke Only way I watch a race anymore on TV.

Yep, the commercials are unbearable, I can't watch anything live

Reactions: sdj
I see Ruch had an accident. was it her own making or did she get caught up in someone elses mess

I don't get self righteous about these subjects and believe in second chances, but this statement is a joke. He's disheartened by what has happened, and God's plan blah blah blah.

"To everyone in NASCAR: I stepped on it. Big time. I mean, we're talking about with golf shoes here. There's nobody to blame but me. Please give me a chance to get my act together and then we'll see if I can convince a sponsor that I'm not a waste of his time and money."

2020 schedule for the truck series:

Richmond is back on the schedule, Gateway will kick off the playoffs, Pocono race will be on Saturday before Cup, season will end at ISM.

@StandOnIt Ben Kennedy is a mfing genius.

I'm sure curious to see how the Pocono 3 turns out, looks like camping out in the infield would be a fun thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom