2019 Gander Outdoors Truck Series Thread

here are some facts and knowledge. Get used to seeing Natalie Decker in a truck this year, upped her seat time to 17 races

here are some facts and knowledge. Get used to seeing Natalie Decker in a truck this year, upped her seat time to 17 races

Money talks.

I wish her the best, but she has to do better in a top 10 truck like the 54. Decker's career might be on the line with this.

rather see her in Trucks than KyBu

she's looking to prove herself and move up -- that's what Trucks should be about

I think that Hailie Deegan will be better in the long run but we'll see. I hope that she advances slow enough to develop her skills and be competitive.

I don't have a lot of hope for Decker, but after 17 races in trucks that should tell the tale. She is in top 5 equipment. I don't think something like the boost Danica had that propelled her into a cup ride will happen anytime soon for any of them unless they hover around the top five or ten a lot. Deegan has had a couple of back to back lower finishes, but her style of driving and car control is faster and better than Decker's. Decker needs to get a whole lot faster.

A "respectable" 13th at Vegas in a top 10 worthy truck. Hopefully gets better with more experience. Kyle Benjamin damn near won a couple in that 54 last year so it is capable.

She's better than Bo Lemastus at least. I don't think Benjamin has funding.

Both Decker and Deegan are in the Toyota Driver Development Program. Carry on.

Entry list for Dover

D5aAqebW0AEGRRl.jpg:large

Both Decker and Deegan are in the Toyota Driver Development Program. Carry on.

Natalie is not very fast, she's cute, but anybody with a decent eye for talent can tell she is good enough not to wreck and might be faster than Bo LeMastus, but doesn't show any sort of speed in a truck that should be in the top 10 bare minimum.

I think Hailie is talented enough to be in Cup and perform better than Danica at least, but she's gonna get overhyped a bit too much for how good of equipment she's in. I'm not just 100% sure winning in Bill McAnally cars is indicative of top 3 NASCAR success.

Natalie is not very fast, she's cute, but anybody with a decent eye for talent can tell she is good enough not to wreck and might be faster than Bo LeMastus, but doesn't show any sort of speed in a truck that should be in the top 10 bare minimum.

I think Hailie is talented enough to be in Cup and perform better than Danica at least, but she's gonna get overhyped a bit too much for how good of equipment she's in. I'm not just 100% sure winning in Bill McAnally cars is indicative of top 3 NASCAR success.

I think any female will suffer from overhype. We will see.

Really haven't seen any over hype on Jenifer Jo Cobb. She has quietly been racing in trucks for years and she is an owner.
Angela Ruch was the first woman ever to lead laps in the trucks this year and the second female in history to score a top ten this year. I too don't see much over hyping with her either.

Is Benjamin still a TRD driver? If not, its a shame if he is. The guy showed a lot of promise even in limited runnings in the Xfinity series. Hopefully, he'll perform well to get back on the radar of teams.

*looks at qualifying results...Andddd this is why Kyle Busch runs his own equipment

Back
Top Bottom