2019 Gander Outdoors Truck Series Thread

Sam Mayer looks pretty good from what I've seen and he's pretty young, will be interesting to see how he progresses

Here we go. One of my favorite truck races of the year Canadian Tire. Tagliani in the 51 will give that truck a decent ride.

ECXE8KNXkAEyfR5.jpg:large

I think it will be a hard record to beat, but the wrecker spin out should at least count for two.:D Kudos to Majeski, 14 incidents in 12 races, that's perseverance right there.

Nine months after the season began, the 33rd and final checkered flag has fallen on a team with historic levels of bad luck. By my count, the Roush-Fenway 60 car in the Xfinity Series was involved in 22 incidents that brought out a caution, an additional 6 spins/crashes that didn't bring out a caution, and another 4 crashes in practice or qualifying. Never has a team had that many crashes in a single season.

sketch-1542500586629-733x540.png

https://www.racing-reference.info/showblog?id=3367

The 60 car certainly was a bad luck car. All 3 drivers that were in it have talent (though I think Cindric is pretty overrated at non road courses). Majeski deserves a Thorsport truck.

Here we go. One of my favorite truck races of the year Canadian Tire. Tagliani in the 51 will give that truck a decent ride.

ECXE8KNXkAEyfR5.jpg:large
6 Canadian drivers, is that a new record?
Could this be the curse of the Roush Xfinity 60 car passed on to the 54?

It's not the truck's fault

Ya think it could be from his feud with Rhodes :idunno:
I feel like they usually announce that stuff on Tuesday or Wednesday. This late into the week makes me think it was something that happened away from the track.

I wonder if they’ll pick up a Pinty’s driver for the weekend.

Las Vegas. another driver added for Niece motorsports, obviously a seat buyer, Colin Garrett. I wonder if the other seat buyer for Niece, Angela Ruch, will fare better than Garrett. Meanwhile Niece's other driver Ross Chastain goes for the title on as the truck turns.

EECmiibXkAAGq2t.jpg

JJL Motorsports is selling, needs a new owner:

True shame, I really like Jesse and he's hoping to find an Xfinity or Cup ride after this. The 97 team has been terrible this year, but a small team with old BKR chassis can only do so much.

Yup, and slamming that low pit wall -- just waiting for it to jump over. No bueno.

Random thought:

Tenda makes some great shampoos for dogs. Its even helped my Mastiff from shedding as much as he was. Smells great, too.

Moffitt to the top eclipsing Hill.

ThorSport looks like they are running a bit more downforce.

They are going to be a problem tonight. Sauter was flat-footed during his qual lap.

1:08 NASCAR Official trotting out of harms way.

Hate to see a Truck arc into pit lane like that when Crews are out in the Pit Boxes.

Back
Top Bottom