2019 German Grand Prix

Racing incident right there.

Albon and Gasly were going for the same piece of track. Just hard racing.

I don't think anything can make up for last year but Seb running a flawless race from last to 2nd while Hamilton and Bottas spun like tops was satisfying to watch.
To think Kyvat was exiled at one point and now he's back on podium for Toro Rosso.

Crazy, crazy stuff.
He might be back on podium for Red Bull soon with the way things are going.

That was absolutely bat****. Loved it. Was really hoping the Haas cars could capitalize more. Can't believe they got into it again.

I missed it live, watched last night on DVR. What an exciting race, when it wants to be F1 can be most exciting form of racing imo. What a drive for Vettel....however I think Lewis will be in knock out mode in Hungary and as we go into the shorter summer break.

My son this to me this morning. Not often will this happen
so might as well enjoy it when it does.

lol Sports car teams do a front clip, refueling, and four tires quicker than this with half as much manpower and worse equipment.

Apparently this was the Netlix race for Mercedes this season. Oof.

Seriously, I gotta SMH at all you guys saying this was a great race. It wasn't a great race... not even close. But it *was* great comedic entertainment for an audience that's bored to tears by what modern F1 has become.

It's a sad commentary on how far F1 has sank. In an ocean of mind-numbing boredom, we'll all take a Sunday of comedic entertainment as a highlight of the F1 season. It's sad but it's true.

My son this to me this morning. Not often will this happen
so might as well enjoy it when it does.

LOL. Funny video that needed just one more thing... like maybe F1's version of the Nascar fire extinguisher guy...

Seriously, I gotta SMH at all you guys saying this was a great race. It wasn't a great race... not even close. But it *was* great comedic entertainment for an audience that's bored to tears by what modern F1 has become.

It's a sad commentary on how far F1 has sank. In an ocean of mind-numbing boredom, we'll all take a Sunday of comedic entertainment as a highlight of the F1 season. It's sad but it's true.

LOL. Funny video that needed just one more thing... like maybe F1's version of the Nascar fire extinguisher guy...

The changing conditions made the race intriguing. The on track product was actually pretty good, too. This race was more a race of survival at the end of it. Also, its been a while since F1 had a wet race like that and I think since Austria, things have been solid IMO. This season is still a bit of a downer, but this small string of races have been better than expected.

Back
Top Bottom