2019 Mexican Grand Prix

Torpedo gets a 20 second penalty for dumping Hulkenberg on the last lap.

Vettel is such a novice at hand to hand racing. He just cant race anyone clean.

Must be a German thing.

I don't know if it was malicious towards Hamilton but more that he was trying to stay directly in Charles' tow, but it wasn't tremendous awareness.

And mercifully he didn't cut Leclerc's tire.

Max drives like a clown for half a season, has a streak of invincibility, then drives like a clown again. He goes back and forth from hero to clown so often it's an undeniable pattern.

However, I gotta lay this one on Hamilton, Max gave him room (not much), but Hamilton had a tank slapper and ran into him. No malice by anyone, but it's not necessary to bang your car up and end your race on turn 2 on the first lap. Kind of stupid on both parts. Hamilton knows better,but still managed to turn it into a win. Max will never learn.

I believe if you add the points up Albon has outscored Max since he came to Red Bull. Either way Albon is getting the results and Max keeps having stupid collisions.

Kubica, what are you doing my man? I saw a couple of laps ago he was giving his own teammate zero room too.

He's not coming back so he may as well burn the bridge. He's gotten white washed all season and maybe he's just frustrated.

I just love how Albon is taking Max's shine. He outracing him not by pure racing instincts but he's definitely racing smarter.

The guy is really solid and just needs to find a little speed. The best part is he's getting the most out of the car he can and not having silly accidents. Too bad he missed the podium.

Another 10 win season for Lewis.

Boring, but don't fail to appreciate the level of greatness we are seeing. Hamilton took a damaged car to the win against a faster opponents. This race was a snoozer,but don't discount the brilliance of today's drive.

Hey, who is ready for Ford V Ferrari?

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/146835/ferrari-regrets-not-matching-mercedes-risks

This is humorous to read. With this formula, the one stop will nearly always be superior due to how difficult passing is. The idea of Leclerc passing the top three at the end even if everything went perfectly is laughable. I get that they were expecting more tire degradation, but it was the Ferrari strategy that felt like the gamble from the start. That they were worried about covering Albon rather than the two Mercedes says it all about how far off the mark they were.

The funny part is Hamilton's strength is his wheel to wheel combat. Yeah, he pulled a boner yesterday on the start, but almost every time Hamilton will give you hell while racing cleanly and fairly (unless your name is Nico). Now there is no wheel to wheel racing and he is still beating them like a drum with tire management.

Back
Top Bottom