2019 NBA Playoffs

I already have an irrational dislike for the pairing

Same.

****** Kawhi didn't owe the Laker FO a thing but to string the organization along waiting for the Clippers to make moves with PG(who screwed the Lakers over in a similar manner) is horse****.

Could have had a badass filled out roster around AD and LBJ by now...

**** the Clippers. They just picked up both players who honeydicked the Lakers. This rivalry is gonna be crazy.

LETS GO LAKESHOW

I'm stoked for it. Hopefully the Lakers come out on top like they always have, but finally the Clippers have something to actually make it a meaningful rivalry.

Good stuff.

I was all set to hitch myself to the Laker wagon until they signed Cousins.

I was all set to hitch myself to the Laker wagon until they signed Cousins.

Cousins looks fantastic rn. Best shape I've ever seen him in. Remember this guy was going 40-20-5 a few years ago. If he could do half that I'm stoked.

Cousins looks fantastic rn. Best shape I've ever seen him in. Remember this guy was going 40-20-5 a few years ago. If he could do half that I'm stoked.

That's good news. I would expect him to be back to 100% next season. 2 of the best bigs in the league with him and Brow. Both can stretch the floor with 3 point shooting too. Already coming around...

Yooooooooooooooooo!

Sources: OKC trades Russ to Rockets for Paul
The Oklahoma City Thunder have agreed to a blockbuster trade that will send Russell Westbrook to the Houston Rockets, where he'll be reunited with James Harden, league sources told ESPN.

The Rockets will send guard Chris Paul, two protected first-round picks (2024 and 2026, both protected Nos. 1-4) and two pick swaps (2021 and 2025) to the Thunder, league sources told ESPN.

The Rockets are reuniting two former MVP guards who started their careers together with the Thunder. This was a deal Harden and Westbrook were each enthusiastic about, league sources said.

Thunder general manager Sam Presti worked with Westbrook and his agent, Thad Foucher, to help honor the star guard's hopes of playing with the Rockets, league sources said. The Thunder also discussed a possible deal with the Miami Heat, sources said.

Presti already is working with Paul's agents at CAA Sports -- Leon Rose and Steven Heumann -- to redirect the nine-time All-Star to a new team, league sources tell ESPN. The Heat are prominent in the conversations, but there are other possibilities also being explored, sources said. Presti and Rose worked together last year on a similar situation with Carmelo Anthony.

In making the trade, the Rockets believe that the age difference between Paul (34) and Westbrook (30) gives them a better chance to extend the championship window of Harden, who will turn 30 next month.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27171170/sources-okc-trades-russ-rockets-paul?platform=amp

Back
Top Bottom