2019 Singapore Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EEwFty3XkAAYlzy.png

Leclerc on pole at a downforce track. Should've been a front row sweep if Vettel didn't screw up his last attempt. Ferrari are actually coming along now.

Leclerc on pole at a downforce track. Should've been a front row sweep if Vettel didn't screw up his last attempt. Ferrari are actually coming along now.
Seems like they are, but this new found energy from Charles has been the big reason why.

Dude is coming around quickly, but Vettel needs to realize he needs to be inch perfect at this point. Leclerc has arrived already, folks

Man, Vettel. He's getting his **** pushed in badly.

Mercedes rested on their laurels and almost got caught out by even Red Bull.

And lol Bottas.

Man, Vettel. He's getting his sh!t pushed in badly.

Mercedes rested on their laurels and almost got caught out by even Red Bull.

And lol Bottas.
Lewis ****** Bottas lap.

Bottas was waiting for a gap right before the last turn and Lewis blitzed right by him. Its more of a gentleman's agreement, but after Lewis came by Bottas had to wait for another gap too open. Waiting for another gap means lost tire temperature.

So yeah, a case of friendly fire.

Williams should sign Hulkenburg.

Russell and Hulkenburg would be a pretty cool duo.

Ferrari is backing up the field like crazy.

Williams should sign Hulkenburg.

Russell and Hulkenburg would be a pretty cool duo.

Ferrari is backing up the field like crazy.
I think Crofty just said it was indeed salary that prevented Haas from signing Hulk. I think he’d have to bring money to Williams to run there. And he doesn’t want to run ovals so declined a McLaren IndyCar offer. Not sure what else that leaves?

I think Crofty just said it was indeed salary that prevented Haas from signing Hulk. I think he’d have to bring money to Williams to run there. And he doesn’t want to run ovals so declined a McLaren IndyCar offer. Not sure what else that leaves?
Crazy it would be a shame for Hulk's F1 career to be cut short like that IMO. He's still a really good driver.

Mercedes is losing time lap by lap. Vettel and Leclerc are running 45s. Lewis is running 47s... I'm not sure what's going on.

Ferrari should swap Leclerc and Vettel.

Truly baffling they always manage to goof up the strategy somehow even if in this case they come out 1-2 ahead of Hamilton.

Ferrari should swap Leclerc and Vettel.

Truly baffling they always manage to goof up the strategy somehow even if in this case they come out 1-2 ahead of Hamilton.
Leclerc should have been pitted first IMO.

Bed is made now, I think Vettel is navigating the traffic better as well. Leclerc might be upset after this one and rightly so.

Leclerc is out of his mind asking to be let back by when Vettel is already 5 seconds gone.

Giovinazzi was such a rolling chicane. Almost took out Hamilton, messed up Bottas and ended up costing Ric.

Vettel is not ******* around though, he's getting on with the program.
Sure did. Six-second gap now. Has to be frustrating for Charles to have the odd strategy call again though. I am at least glad Seb hasn’t choked the opportunity away (so far).

Wow Grojsean.

Penalize Grojsean for that ****.

Safety car, I'm extremely disappointed in that move. He straight up dumped Russell.

This one’s been a banger for a tight little street course so far. This little shootout should be fun.

Stroll's credit card declined by Singapore.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen them this poor on a track like this. They have nothing for the podium.
Russia should be interesting next week. A good mix of high speed and lower-speed sections.

I wonder if Ferrari can keep up this momentum? Russia should be another favourable track for them.

Another Safety Car. It has killed what had been a great race up to the point of the first one.

Back
Top Bottom