2019 Singapore Grand Prix

Kvyat’s worst move of the season.
No doubt, this is the first time all season I can say he's regressed.

He's been resigned to Toro Rosso btw, but I'd like to see him with another team. He needs to continue to work on his qualifying pace, but he's a handy racer. Kind of sad to see Toro Rosso struggling to find new drivers.

Ok I feel like Ferrari just made that up to make Leclerc feel less ******.

K-1+? :lol2:

Ferrari are doing things...after summer break. A reverse Ferrari, almost. Probably too little too late but it’s good to see them coming along finally.

The "you cant work while we're on break" is bull**** right? No way these teams just stop everything.

Suddenly after the break Ferrari found all this speed? Sounds unrealistic they could just magically find speed by not working on the cars.

The "you cant work while we're on break" is bull**** right? No way these teams just stop everything.

Suddenly after the break Ferrari found all this speed? Sounds unrealistic they could just magically find speed by not working on the cars.
Factories are closed, but it doesn't stop engineers from collaborating via remote at home.

Probably the majority have CFD and such at home to run and process data for updates on the car.

The season got a heck of a lot more intriguing after I got busy and stopped getting up early on Sunday mornings to watch live. Will be catching it later. It is uncharacteristic for Mercedes to blow the strategy so badly.

Back
Top Bottom