2019 Talladega I -- Geico 500 -- Pre-Race Thread

Yeah, but he would have been in on points, right?
Yeah he would have.. not saying this win got it for him but it didnt hurt. Really though its bigger for other teams less likely to make the playoffs.

I'd take Joey over the field though. If he doesnt wreck hes usually a threat on the final lap.

I have no clue what to expect today though. Should be good.

Chevy teams are vowing to work together like the Ford teams are. Pitting together and hooking up in the pack. It should get interesting.

Has anyone seen, or know of a place to find, gear selections by team?

I had fun with it, and it was an advantage ........ unlike the spoiler on the 4 car. I hear that the 3 keeps the pole and the pit stall after the potentially illegal deck lid ? WTF
He didnt qualify with the deck lid.

to the rear for unapproved adjustment,6,11, 17,18,19, 20 Sorenson and Ware

So the other week some told me how to turn off the footers in post, and that is a great feature. Is there a way to not have certain posters post not even show up?

No one in particular in mind, just curious if you can.

So the other week some told me how to turn off the footers in post, and that is a great feature. Is there a way to not have certain posters post not even show up?

No one in particular in mind, just curious if you can.

Click their name and it should have an ignore option. Does the job.

#NASCAR ... The cars look so nice and clean now but how will they look after 500 miles at ⁦
@TalladegaSuperS

That reminds me, If Bowman doesn't win today -- why not replace him with Junior at both Daytona and Talladega races later this year. Do a documentary following Junior around as he prepares for this race. Make it about a charity. Gay it up for the crossover crowd to enjoy some attraction to motorsports.

For that matter, put Jeff Gordon in the 24 for both races as well if Byron doesn't win today. So much upside and it should fall right in with the "entertainment" model of NASCAR.

New change this year with pit officials staying with certain cars are paying off

LOL, F1 has toyed with 'blown' diffusers and F-ducts... and now Gibbs and Roush have 'blown' helmets and cool suits.

I wanna be the guy in that truck driving the US Flag around during the Anthem. Time to get to work on my CDL.

Chevy doesn’t need to work together they need to figure out their cars

Talladega USA :punkrocke

I love this track...you watch all the cars go by and have time to sip on a beer and yack while they out on the "back forty"

That reminds me, If Bowman doesn't win today -- why not replace him with Junior at both Daytona and Talladega races later this year. Do a documentary following Junior around as he prepares for this race. Make it about a charity. Gay it up for the crossover crowd to enjoy some attraction to motorsports.

For that matter, put Jeff Gordon in the 24 for both races as well if Byron doesn't win today. So much upside and it should fall right in with the "entertainment" model of NASCAR.

Amy aint going to allow that!

The spoiler was an entire in-house produced part. The decklid on the 3 just had bondo on it. Sheesh.

Bondo on a piece you do not touch. Stupid or careless. You choose.

Back
Top Bottom