2019 Xfinity Series Thread

Cindric on pole, maybe he will make me eat crow tonight and get a win. He won his only ARCA race here in 2016

Cindric on pole, good for him. The thing is, now he has to turn this result into a win. The car chief got ejected as well, lets see how he gets on come race time.

41 cars, Truex in the #8, Burton in the #18, Grala returns for his home race.
Paul Menard with his second and probably final Xfinity start of the year.
upload_2019-7-17_1-33-3.png

I'm actually hoping Paul runs well, but the 12 car hasn't been that fast.

Cindric on pole, maybe he will make me eat crow tonight and get a win. He won his only ARCA race here in 2016

Cindric sucks if you ask me. Sure he can put together some top 10s if that impresses anybody but he doesn't show any real speed that the car is capable of producing unless it's a road course. He's lucky Tim is his dad because I haven't been impressed at all.

I'd much rather see him be an Xfinity guy for quite a while instead of being in Cup.

Custer continues to impress, Pole, Bell second, and Reddick way back in 11th. The Fords are starting off good anyway.

upload_2019-7-20_11-16-14.png

Will Rodgers will be top 15-20 most of the day I bet lol. He's not a slouch in the West Series.

Will Rodgers will be top 15-20 most of the day I bet lol. He's not a slouch in the West Series.
I hope he gets to run the road course races in the Xfinity Series. He could have a shot at the Top 5 there.

Mark Meunier will be in the #17, no way that car makes the race.

And Stefan Parsons will be in the #99 for the rest of the year because Tommy Joe Martins has joined Carl Long's team. He's going to run some Xfinity races later this year and hopes to run some Cup races in 2020.

Ugh Shrub is running so much for a good race.

Sleeper picks: Briscoe and John Hunter.

Both are pretty handy on road courses. Maybe, JHN could replicate what he did to Custer a few years back at Mosport... Well without him getting flattened by Custer.

1st practice at the Glenn two cuppers at the top and an x is third. Cindric is screwing up the top three behind him. Look how close 4-8 are to each other
upload_2019-8-2_13-5-15.png

Cindric sucks if you ask me. Sure he can put together some top 10s if that impresses anybody but he doesn't show any real speed that the car is capable of producing unless it's a road course. He's lucky Tim is his dad because I haven't been impressed at all.

I'd much rather see him be an Xfinity guy for quite a while instead of being in Cup.
Team Penske's Xfinity team is not all that great the last couple years and both Brad and Joey are not winning in that car so I don't understand why people expect a rookie to win.:eek:

Team Penske's Xfinity team is not all that great the last couple years and both Brad and Joey are not winning in that car so I don't understand why people expect a rookie to win.:eek:
Brad ran twice had a roof hatch problem and crashed at Texas. Logano ran one race came in second this year. I think it is more them not racing many races in the series and letting less experienced drivers behind the wheel. BTW the year before Kez ran 5 races and won 3 and Logano ran five won 2 and finished second in another.

Brad ran twice had a roof hatch problem and crashed at Texas. Logano ran one race came in second this year. I think it is more them not racing many races in the series and letting less experienced drivers behind the wheel. BTW the year before Kez ran 5 races and won 3 and Logano ran five won 2 and finished second in another.

BUT, then they stripped the Xfinity team of their best and sent it to Wood Bros. for Ryan's team.
Hasn't been a top team since IMO.

What I am saying is the CC that was doing all the winning for Team Penske went to WB's with RB
and no CC since has had a wining % . I think if that team was still in place Cindric MIGHT be doing better.

What I am saying is the CC that was doing all the winning for Team Penske went to WB's with RB
and no CC since has had a wining % . I think if that team was still in place Cindric MIGHT be doing better.

Cendric missed one race this year because of an injury, he is comfortably in the chase 5th in points despite that and is in his second year, finished 8th last year. If you remember cup drivers racing points don't count so it was a top team with cup drivers. It's a different ball game now. Blaney won with two different crew chiefs in Xfinity, one is Cendrick's crew chief.

Haley is a pretty good little road racer, he won at Canadian tire last year and finished 4th the year before in the trucks
Second practice at the Glenn.
upload_2019-8-2_15-35-3.png

Back
Top Bottom