2019 Xfinity Series Thread

Watch out for the Zombie Camrys
upload_2019-2-23_18-36-42.png

upload_2019-2-23_18-36-49.png

I agree with Kevin on this. Those young drivers need to learn this before getting to cup.

kybu starting 8th when he doesn't race for points is ridiculous.
To make it more interesting they moved him to the rear one lap down so he could
demon straight his driving skills to those who someday want to be cup drivers. Kind of makes me wonder just how legal this car is. Even J. Earnhardt could make it run fast.

To make it more interesting they moved him to the rear one lap down so he could
demon straight his driving skills to those who someday want to be cup drivers. Kind of makes me wonder just how legal this car is. Even J. Earnhardt could make it run fast.
:booya:

I appreciate FS1 really going in depth of the field this weekend. Seeing Sieg, Black Jr, Gaulding, and other small teams really being heavily mentioned this weekend.

Good job FOX.

37 Xfinity cars Fontana. 8-Preece 17-Currey and Mr. Wonderful, 18-KyBusch are the drivers who have declared for Cup points who are in the field.
D1Z0-bpXQAE_1TJ.jpg:large

37 Xfinity cars Fontana. 8-Preece 17-Currey and Mr. Wonderful, 18-KyBusch are the drivers who have declared for Cup points who are in the field.
D1Z0-bpXQAE_1TJ.jpg:large
Preece and Curry are still wearing their "rookie Strips"
No excuse for the 18 other than to build a phony resume.

Pork chop missed getting the pole at Auto Club. Not to worry, he has signed up for the truck race at Martinsville next week if he blows it this weekend..on to 200 wa wooo whoooo

upload_2019-3-16_13-25-52.png

Hmmm going to take one from all of the big players back to the mother ship after Auto Club Speedway

Best part of watching this race was NOT watching Kyle win.
The pit crew was Jones Cup Crew. Great job guys.

"The Dinger" will be in the Kaulig Racing #10 for multiple races this year. The venues weren't announced, but Mid Ohio and Watkins Glen would be good places to include on his dance card, IMO.

A.J. Allmendinger joins Kaulig Racing for multiple Xfinity races

A.J. Allmendinger will return to NASCAR competition this year in multiple Xfinity Series races for Kaulig Racing, the team announced Thursday.

Allmendinger, who serves as an analyst for NBC Sports’ motorsports coverage, will drive the No. 10 Chevrolet in an undisclosed amount of races. Kaulig Racing fields Justin Haley full-time in the No. 11 Chevrolet.

Allmendinger joins a growing list of drivers who are scheduled to pilot the No. 10 this year, including Ross Chastain, Austin Dillon and Elliott Sadler.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2019/0...ins-kaulig-racing-for-multiple-xfinity-races/

Good for the Dinger. Like Sadler he may find his nook for Nascar. Now he needs a sponsor so he can get a ride for JMS or JGR.

Back
Top Bottom