2019 Xfinity Series Thread

Ross gets a decent ride. That ride has produced crow feathers recently. I'll say he gets a top ten or better or I'll eat a plate myself. Any takers say he doesn't get there or they will take a plate if he does?

Ross is tailor-made for agricultural sponsors.

Jeffrey Earnhardt takes another shot at it in the 18
D42NXg9W0AAq9Xu.jpg:large

upload_2019-4-26_7-56-46.png

For Friday specifically, the live-streaming schedule is as follows for users in the United States. Full practices will be posted to NASCAR’s YouTube channel later in the day for fans who can’t watch live.

Annett is rounding into a very good super speedway driver.

Seeing Gaulding in the top 10 still is really impressive. He's been fantastic this year.

Sieg and team are the ones who are way over their past performances. Sitting in 9th so far this year.

Sieg and team are the ones who are way over their past performances. Sitting in 9th so far this year.

They have the up-to-date RCR equipment and Shane Wilson as his crew chief has been a hand-in-glove fit for RSS. Its coming all coming together for them, don't be surprised if they get an odd win or so this season.

Gaulding gets some sponsor help

But then he revealed that his team was getting uncomfortably thin on funding and needed to secure more to continue at their current level of success. They got it on Wednesday in the form of an increased commitment from World Wide Safety Consulting.
His team, led by crew chief Patrick Donohue, is up roughly 10 positions from where team owner Bobby Dotter’s teams ran last year. Gaulding is 14th in the championship standings and 60 points behind Brandon Jones (in a Joe Gibbs Racing car) for the final provisional playoff spot.

That’s a testament to Donohue who crew chiefed for Joey Gase at Go Green Racing last season and to Gaulding himself.

"I do feel like a very underrated race car driver," Gaulding told Autoweek on Wednesday. "I have grinded for every opportunity I have. People talk like I come from a million-dollar family or that we must have brand new race cars but that’s not true. We’re just doing the best we can with what we have.

"And yes, I do wonder what if sometimes when it comes to getting to race a Gibbs car or a JRM car ... But at the end of the day, this sport is a business, even if we're also athletes, but we're only as good as our equipment in this sport.
Unfortunately, and unlike Talladega, he didn’t expect to have such an opportunity. He will not have access to an ECR Engine this weekend due to the advance notice one requires to purchase an engine lease, but Gaulding will do what he has done all season.

He says he is going to drive smart, drive hard and hope circumstances again give him a chance on Saturday.
https://autoweek.com/article/nascar...-sponsors-best-season-gritty-xfinity-underdog

Last edited:
JRM Tabs Sheldon Creed for Xfinity Series Action at Daytona
MOORESVILLE, N.C. (May 17, 2019) – There’ll be a new face in the JR Motorsports stable at Daytona International Speedway this summer. Sheldon Creed, the reigning ARCA Racing Series champion, has been named to drive the No. 8 Chevrolet Accessories/Drivers Edge Development Camaro for JRM in the NASCAR Xfinity Series event on July 5.

http://www.jrmracing.com/media/2019...on-creed-for-xfinity-series-action-at-daytona

John Hunter wads up another car in the first practice at Pocono. I like Nemo, but at the Xfinity level and driving a GMS car I don't think he is cutting it at the Xfinity level so far.

John Hunter wads up another car in the first practice at Pocono. I like Nemo, but at the Xfinity level and driving a GMS car I don't think he is cutting it at the Xfinity level so far.

He's doing fine dude.

Three races outside the top 20. The car wasn't even that badly damaged. He slaps the wall, he'll be fine.

Oh it didn't look bad, to a backup they are going. They even have to swap engines to the backup.

Lol JHN has less then a season of Xfinity starts and already has a win. GMS is about a 8th place ride and that’s where he runs every week. Even Chase Elliott couldn’t win in this car

Back
Top Bottom