2020 Darlington Throwback Schemes

JGR_20

Team Owner
I didn’t see a current thread for this years throwbacks... seems like teams might start releasing more of them soon.

This came out today... Tyler Reddick throwing back to some of Jeff Burton’s colors...

AA9894F2-9433-4439-BEA9-C8DF0CBDE43A.jpeg

I didn’t see a current thread for this years throwbacks... seems like teams might start releasing more of them soon.

This came out today... Tyler Reddick throwing back to some of Jeff Burton’s colors...

View attachment 48596
Gawd, that is one ugly car. :bleh:

EDIT: if that car was asked to the prom, it would be so the mean girls could dump a bucket of pig blood on it.

Last edited:
I was hoping when I clicked the link when I saw "Burton Throwback" it would be an Exide battery throwback. I think Annett is the early leader in the clubhouse for me, gosh I loved that Oreo scheme on Jr's car.

It would be nice if the posters would say or better yet have a picture of the car the teams are trying to imitate

Actually it’s called “Busch Series Champion Scheme”...

Not sure what Chase has planned but I'm thinking it has something to do with the beard. Maybe he's gonna get it trimmed and perfectly edged up for a Jimmie throwback lol.

Jimmie might have the prettiest throwback ever

Did they okay this with Mrs Earnhardt? Not being cheeky but I thought she had the rights to anything 3 related, paint schemes included?

Jimmie has to rock a mustache only for this right? Petty had one Senior had one

Back
Top Bottom