2020 Darlington Throwback Schemes

John Andretti 1996 Ford Thunderbird:
2C43222A-3A89-415B-8BBA-0CA2B2EB638E.jpeg

Daniel Hemric 2020 Darlington Ride:
193C62AA-2DC9-4E15-8B19-A19867AAB792.jpeg

Had a great thing going until they plopped that flag holding racecar driver emoji on the hood.

I dig the car, but yeah some of the logos get to be a stretch lol

The colors alone are cool. I bet being at the track this would be fun, things moving so fast from the grandstands... even with weird logos it might pass for a true throwback

Spent five minutes on Toyota Tsusho's site and still can't tell you what they do. I thought toe shoes were what ballerinas wore.

Spent five minutes on Toyota Tsusho's site and still can't tell you what they do. I thought toe shoes were what ballerinas wore.

your in fine form this A.M. :biggrin: That's the bunch that the Yoters need to bring into cup IMO if Hattori would even go for it. As it is, they have expanded part time into Xfinity and continue to whoop ass in the trucks. I have no idea what that throwback is. Hattori is probably wooing a potential sponsor is my wild guess. :idunno:

your in fine form this A.M. :biggrin: That's the bunch that the Yoters need to bring into cup IMO if Hattori would even go for it. As it is, they have expanded part time into Xfinity and continue to whoop ass in the trucks. I have no idea what that throwback is. Hattori is probably wooing a potential sponsor is my wild guess. :idunno:
Yeah, but that still doesn't tell me what Tsusho does to make money (much less how to pronounce it).

Yeah, but that still doesn't tell me what Tsusho does to make money (much less how to pronounce it).

Not to go too far into the weeds, but Toyota Tsusho is a wholly owned entity that supplies the Toyota manufacturing plants with parts.

It is basically a parts supplier but it is owned by Toyota corporate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom