2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

Herbst and Moffitt on the pole with Eckes and Chastain pushing.:D

upload_2020-2-14_15-24-26.png

Wow Nine Fords made a qualifying run and seven did qualify. I think it was five at the most six last year. Ford must have had Gander recruiting in high gear.

She did well tonight, maybe learning. 5th.
Yeah um she was in danger of going a lap down before the last crash, and got that top 5 due to attrition. She was too slow to crash anyone and running by herself. Bubba Wallace 2018 Daytona 500 moment.

Yeah um she was in danger of going a lap down before the last crash, and got that top 5 due to attrition. She was too slow to crash anyone and running by herself. Bubba Wallace 2018 Daytona 500 moment.
Like Joey said it is a strategy. Some of the slower ones run far back so they can miss the crashers, and go for it after they are cleared out. They aren't going to win but sometimes more than not they can get a decent finish.

Man who dropped the ball at ThorSport? Three out of four trucks behind the 8-ball already.

Only one practice session as well. Gilliland looks like he's struggling big time being over a second off the pace.

Probably should read the article. 4 trucks from two different organizations. Chevy and Fords

The four teams specifically violated portion 20:20 of the rule: “Aerodynamic panels not permitted/engine oil reservoir tank mounting brackets/supports.

Probably should read the article. 4 trucks from two different organizations. Chevy and Fords

The four teams specifically violated portion 20:20 of the rule: “Aerodynamic panels not permitted/engine oil reservoir tank mounting brackets/supports.

I see four trucks, three out of the four excluding Ankrum were from the same shop.

The 18 with Rudy as crew chief is fastest in practice. I guess Kryle is giving them a head start.

iu

I explained to my girlfriend why Kyle Busch is in this race, and explained the talent and equipment gap and equated it to Kawhi Leonard or LeBron James going to play in the G League. Her response?

"What a weenie. He's a weenie."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is totally a performance review for Eckes. Kyle can get by him when he wants to.

Right on cue.

I explained to my girlfriend why Kyle Busch is in this race, and explained the talent and equipment gap and equated it to Kawhi Leonard or LeBron James going to play in the G League. Her response?

There's some decent racing behind him but overall I wish someone would find a way to "eliminate the Kyle Busch threat".

If he wants to dip his toes in another series man up and try a IndyCar or Formula 1 race. His brother did. Time to branch out....

There's some decent racing behind him but overall I wish someone would find a way to "eliminate the Kyle Busch threat".

If he wants to dip his toes in another series man up and try a IndyCar or Formula 1 race. His brother did. Time to branch out....
I'm waiting for him to surprise everyone and Gibbs announce that Bell is going to the 18, and KBM is Fielding a cup car.

Is it bad that I was hoping Creed was going to lose it and take him out?

He has to feed his ego!

Just gonna leave this here I guess.

If you watch the right rear at the 4 second mark I do actually see a puff of smoke before it spins...but I don't know if that's a tire blowing out of getting on the gas to hard?

The old my husband tweeted from my phone excuse

I'll get a Kickstarter going to see if we can get Mike his own phone. It's pretty sad he has to use Angela's. He should be able to defend her without tying up her phone, and to stay in touch with the other Wives And Girlfriends.

No matter if she actually blew a tire or not, Angela should not be allowed to be within a mile from a racetrack or a race car. She and Decker are ruining the reputation of women in motorsports.

And I'm wondering why anyone would watch a reality show about Angela.

The old my husband tweeted from my phone excuse

Jesus lol.

Ok, even if we give Angela a pass for the blown tire, what's her excuse for wrecking every other time she's on the track? What's her excuse for always finishing at the back?

And she "makes her own path" lolololol what??? Isn't she Derrike Cope's daughter or niece or something? I'm not sure what she means by this. Is she admitting that she only has a job in NASCAR because she's an attractive female?

And let's pretend the husband really posted that, not her. Well it makes him look pretty bad too. He said he wants to smack Parker's "little ass" lol OK man.

Trucks: Time Off
There is no west coast swing for truck teams, which get a two-week break before returning at Atlanta. The teams will use that time to get trucks ready.

Jordan Anderson and his team could use the time. The team has a chassis it used many times last year with solid results, but it needed a new body. The money earned from the second-place finish will allow his team to put a new body on it sooner than expected.

https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/st...gas-california-joey-logano-ryan-newman-022720

Back
Top Bottom