2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

Chase Elliotts truck

upload_2020-3-4_14-43-36.png

View attachment 45828
do you see a that circle with a check mark like above? That's a good sign it is B.S.
Not all folks are verified yet. Marcus Lemonis, Niece Motorsports, and other notable folks follow this strictly.

Its her account. Just her and the husband are desperate for attention around this subject. Its not helping the cause, but I just think its funny.

Not all folks are verified yet. Marcus Lemonis, Niece Motorsports, and other notable folks follow this strictly.

Its her account. Just her and the husband are desperate for attention around this subject. Its not helping the cause, but I just think its funny.

Yeah sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction

Going to put this egg right here because we all know who the elephant is in the room. Some of the comments to the tweet are quite interesting.

Two days in the hospital for a couple of fractures? Sounds a heck of a lot more serious than that.

That is cool that they found some of the set up sheets and figured out some of the trailers history. I have been to Featherlites factory in MN many times to either pick up a new trailer or to see how they were progressing on one that we ordered and have seen their notes on the cushions. A lot of race car haulers have a pretty colorful past if you know that trailers history. I was at a drag boat race once and I saw a trailer that I was pretty sure I had picked it up new from Featherlite and pulled it for 6 years before it was traded in on a new one. So I asked the truck driver if that trailer was painted purple under the wrap and he said yes, so I told him that I use to pull it and that there was a cabinet door that I had welded up a broken hinge on, so we went inside and looked and bingo I was right. I hadn't seen that trailer in 10 years. :)

I miss this series the most.

Words cannot describe how much this time sucks with no racing. I'm having legit withdrawals during the weekend.

8 PM EST. Drivers to watch out for, Natalie Decker and no KDB he would count it if he won :laugh:
Streamed on Eric Estepp's YouTube channel and Podium eSports
1587683350331.png

Mad Man Ferrucci stays out and is on the pole.

50/100 Tommy Jo's Sim blows up, takes out a couple trucks, Ankrum is one of the victims.

Last edited:
caution 52/100 Ferrucci loses the lead on old tires to Briscoe. They are beating and banging tonight.

Back
Top Bottom