2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

That was a typical wild Texas race. Finish order

1587693425501.png

I’M WONDERING IF THE TRUCK SERIES BOUNTY IS STILL ON BETWEEN THE DRIVERS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY PLANS TO RACE IN ANY OF THOSE UPCOMING TRUCK RACES?

"Yeah, as far as I know, it’s still on. That’s not my department to be real honest with you; that was Kevin (Harvick) and his people that put that up. I’m still planning on racing – planning on still running and trying to go beat Kyle (Busch), ironically enough after Wednesday. Yeah, still have full plans to run and as far as the bounty deal goes, I’m not real sure. I’m going to run whether they are still putting up the money or not."

Ok, I must have missed something along the line. When and why did trucks go back to a 40 truck field? :idunno:
When the season restarted and to make it more fair since theres no qualifying

Reactions: sdj
Their excuse in not alowing more than 40 trucks was that it would mess up the prize money. What's the problem with paying the top 40 spots, and lower that that, better luck next time. Ragan and Klingerman among others were excluded from racing this week because Nascar is going by owner points.

This would be very cool. Hopefully the race goes on as planned.

They need to go to single file restarts there after the opening lap. It's just too much of a mess and what that track needs is long green flag runs. The passing opportunities and side by side action is incredible, but they wreck too often.

Cup needs to figure out how to race here, I think those guys could put on one whale of a show here with those cars and talent. Is probably logistically impossible though.

They need to go to single file restarts there after the opening lap. It's just too much of a mess and what that track needs is long green flag runs. The passing opportunities and side by side action is incredible, but they wreck too often.

Cup needs to figure out how to race here, I think those guys could put on one whale of a show here with those cars and talent. Is probably logistically impossible though.
I have watched a ton of street stocks and mini stock restarts and I don't think that would solve anything, they're going be plenty of wrecks no matter what. The trucks are going to be pushing on the start no matter what form of restart is used.

Back
Top Bottom