2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

Enfinger driving the paint wagon
1591289252852.png

Some of the faster trucks are going to have to wade thru a whole slew of them to get up to the front
Starting order for Atlanta

View attachment 47177
I think that's listed by truck number with the starting spots next to it. Eckes and Ankrum are the front row not Ruch and Fogleman.

ew, I don't like that at all. Hard to follow.
Yeah it's weird to list it like that. Also the though of who the **** would let Ruch start on the pole unless they want to wad up the field in 1

Yeah it's weird to list it like that. Also the though of who the **** would let Ruch start on the pole unless they want to wad up the field in 1
Lol I was thinking it was going to be pretty interesting dropping the flag the way they had it. Ruch and Fogleman (who?) on the front row. :biggrin:

Ugh Veins is trash

Let's see if he can run more laps without crashing than Dauzat.
I mean I've seen him get in twitter wars with fans who call out how slow he is. Plus on a podium level I hate his "sponsor"

I mean I've seen him get in twitter wars with fans who call out how slow he is. Plus on a podium level I hate his "sponsor"
Like I said, sports shouldn't be political. Which also means NASCAR should not accept political campiagns as sponsors on race cars.

However, you could be lucky when Viens arrives 7 hours late for Saturdays race.

Chase Purdy is back!

Starting positions..giving KDB a head start

Coverage 7:30pm ET Saturday on FS1 with green flag 7:47pm ET.

1591935900306.png

I saw this question on another forum. Something to watch if he can turn it around, but so far the move from GMS affiliation to KBM hasn't panned out for him for whatever reason

Will Stewart Friesen be better in the long run with Toyota or should they have stayed with GMS support?

He was doing pretty well and has been a top 2 or 3 driver, had good overall finish numbers and was fun to watch. Hard charger. They almost never call his number now

Last 5 races with Chevrolet: 1 win, 2 top 5s, 3 top 10s, 8.4 avg. finish, 52 laps led

First 5 races with Toyota: 0 wins, 0 top 5s, 2 top 10s, 16.8 avg. finish, 13 laps led

This is a sweet looking ride for Gilliland:

I thought NASCAR said both sides of a vehicle had to be identical? I remember some flap about a car Terry Labonte wanted to run late in his career. It had Kellogg's on one side and another long-standing sponsor on the other.

I thought NASCAR said both sides of a vehicle had to be identical? I remember some flap about a car Terry Labonte wanted to run late in his career. It had Kellogg's on one side and another long-standing sponsor on the other.
Probably ought to look a little harder at that truck.

It was due to the colors being split down the middle of the car, NASCAR said they would allow it if the colors went front to back. Not side to side though must be the same color.

This was six years ago, I wonder if there would be a bit more leeway about this?

Probably ought to look a little harder at that truck.
I'm not sure what you mean; me or NASCAR?

The driver's side has a black wedge from the front wheel well, passing behind the number, going up to the B pillar and behind the company logo, then back down in front of the rear wheel well. On the shotgun side, the same graphic is red. Actually, as I look in more closer detail, the red and black areas are reversed on both sides.

I'm not sure what you mean; me or NASCAR?

The driver's side has a black wedge from the front wheel well, passing behind the number, going up to the B pillar and behind the company logo, then back down in front of the rear wheel well. On the shotgun side, the same graphic is red. Actually, as I look in more closer detail, the red and black areas are reversed on both sides.
This is their company logo and company colors. You'll figure it out

1593014134100.png

Oh, yeah, the logo's the same. I thought the complete side panel had to be the same? It was several years ago and maybe I've forgotten the details of NASCAR's objection.
The rule exists to keep this from happening because Rodney Combs car was confusing to everyone
rcombs94splitphoto-vi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom