2020 Gander Outdoor Truck Series

1593128580837.png

Ciccarelli's temper tantrum over already?

The only Neice truck that ran good is Chastain and the others are more to fund that, and Bayley Curry is awful

KDB's last race to screw up the truck series (this year) Chastain and Haley drop down with decent trucks

1594667564477.png

Gilliland has been rather underwhelming this year, along with Friesen. I was hoping those relative newcomers would be more of a factor in the races.

Chase was supposed to be running this race for GMS but I guess maybe the Homestead race took its place. Not sure. Didn't see him on the entry list.

Travis Pastrana was terrible. Roush probably thought he had a pretty good deal using Pastrana's money. But Travis tore up everything he touched. I think it will be a contest to see who wrecks first, Decker or Pastrana.

Travis Pastrana was terrible. Roush probably thought he had a pretty good deal using Pastrana's money. But Travis tore up everything he touched.
Oh good, I thought maybe I was the only one who remembered him that way. He was supposed to bring a bunch of new fans and inject fresh life into NASCAR, long before most of us had heard of Monster's edgy lifestyle. Neither had any lasting effect.

I can't figure out why he'd want to come back. Maybe he's forgotten how much 'fun' he had?

He ran good, he was just in the Roush 60 before we knew it was the Roush 60. For someone with no experience he will be fine

Oh good, I thought maybe I was the only one who remembered him that way. He was supposed to bring a bunch of new fans and inject fresh life into NASCAR, long before most of us had heard of Monster's edgy lifestyle. Neither had any lasting effect.

I can't figure out why he'd want to come back. Maybe he's forgotten how much 'fun' he had?
I'm thinking he saved up enough money to buy another ride or two. The trucks aren't going to cut him any slack.

Back
Top Bottom