2020 Super Start Batteries 400 Pre-Race Thread

It's a bummer if you're on Eastern or Central time AND get to go to work Friday morning.

Or if you are a senior like me that can’t stay up really late! Not that this has ever happened before but I may start watching and fall asleep. I better mash that record button so I can see it in the morning.

It's race day, cool people.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think it’s great get a race tonight and the weekend. I am fired up.I’m sure a lot of people on here already know but for those who don’t there’s a website called tvracer.com that gives a composite schedule of all the races on TV.

I hope this question hasn’t been answered already but does anyone know if fans are allowed to be at the track tonight

If not NASCAR should go with cardboard cut-outs of fans in the stands like MLB is doing.

cardboard cutouts.jpg

Woohoo, just found out I am able to get the race on TV tonight. It's been a while that this trailer life has given me a live race.

Brendan touting Chase Elliott to win

This is definitely his best 1.5 track. They just need a good finish, been running up front but for one reason or another they aren't getting finishes that represent the speed they've had week to week. Needs to get some more playoff points.

So the 48 has been real fast at cookie cutters lately, and probably will be today. Which stage do you guys think the 48 **** up happens in?

So the 48 has been real fast at cookie cutters lately, and probably will be today. Which stage do you guys think the 48 **** up happens in?

That's a hard one. He starts 20th. I'll say the last stage.

Sad that guesses are being made as to when Jimmie makes a mistake and ruins his day. The same was done for Danica and is often done with Natalie Decker. I just want Jimmie to win one more race before the season ends.

I do really enjoy racing throughout the week. Even IF I have to kinda stumble around other activities to catch some of the action... I just like when this series is unfolding every few days. It’s fun!

I do really enjoy racing throughout the week. Even IF I have to kinda stumble around other activities to catch some of the action... I just like when this series is unfolding every few days. It’s fun!
I'm enjoying the weeknight races as well. Helps.me get through the work week

Sad that guesses are being made as to when Jimmie makes a mistake and ruins his day. The same was done for Danica and is often done with Natalie Decker. I just want Jimmie to win one more race before the season ends.
He will. I think him winning Dover is very likely, especially if he has the speed. He's been fast enough, just needs to stop overdriving the car.

I'm enjoying the weeknight races as well. Helps.me get through the work week

Agreed. Although I dont like that they arent also running on Sunday. Good thing ive been getting more and more into Xfinity/Trucks:punkrocke.

I do wish they dropped the flag AT 730 and not 750 ET or whatever it is. I suppose that goes for all sports though.

Blaney has been so good.

he’s 100% that type of driver who rides his momentum... A trait of the ‘greats’ tho

If he were to grad a couple wins in a row, he could be trouble for the field

Why is it lame? I think it's a great idea. I have nothing else to do on Thursday night but I always have other things to do on Sunday.
It's a ritual thing for the weekend. Relax and eat and such. I also don't like fighting to stay up. Looks like I'll be finding something to do on Sunday too.

I can see where that would be problematic if you’re in the eastern time zone and have to get up early next day but it’s heaven for us west coast viewers to get a late afternoon watch on a Thursday.

I would love to have a late afternoon race on a weekday. Same for football games like MNF or these Thursday college and NFL games. Alot of people say,
(In a whiney voice): "but then you would miss half of the game." I say that just gives you an excuse to leave work early. ;)

I remember last year there was one of the rained out races which didn't start until like 4 or 5pm on Monday and I thought that was great.

Back
Top Bottom