2020 Xfinity Series News

Hendrick4ever

Tire changer
Probably should talk to Kelly when it comes to the wonderings about Jr Motorsports.
Yup. From listening to Dale's podcast and to whatever Kelley posts on social media, I've been very surprised at how little Dale Jr. is involved in the day to day aspects of the team.

Team Penske

Team Owner
I've been very surprised at how little Dale Jr. is involved in the day to day aspects of the team.
That's why he pays his sister millions. Junior made his fortune and continues to build on it with commercials, personal contracts and now production of his own shows.
Junior and Kelly learned early the lesson taught by their father. BTW, Dale E. also taught Jeff Gordon how to make money. At one point they were partners.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
What channel is the Darlington Xfinity race on?

I searched on DISH and it shows the event on Saturday but says ‘unavailable’.

It shows different programming for NBCSC and FOX1 & 2.

I’m hoping it’s on NBC because on the Guide it has ‘TBA’ for all of Sat. until the evening NHL game.

donthaveanickname

Team Owner

I’m hoping it’s on NBC because on the Guide it has ‘TBA’ for all of Sat. until the evening NHL game.
nascar.com says it's on NBC, like the roval and Martinsville. All the other races are scheduled to be on NBCSN.

harkin

SoCal Race Fan
nascar.com says it's on NBC, like the roval and Martinsville. All the other races are scheduled to be on NBCSN.
Thanks much!

I mean it’s only a NASCAR Xfinity race, you’d think NBC might promote it a little bit I couldn’t find it by searching on Google or Twitter.

Charlie Spencer

Short tracks and road courses.

FYI, this site is usually pretty accurate: http://www.tvracer.com/

Kiante

Team Owner
Oh my, repairable vehicles.com and Jeremy Clements Racing have decided to split:

Not good, it's already so late in the season. Hopefully, they are able to find sponsorship for the team.

Top Bottom