2020 Xfinity Series News

Probably should talk to Kelly when it comes to the wonderings about Jr Motorsports.
Yup. From listening to Dale's podcast and to whatever Kelley posts on social media, I've been very surprised at how little Dale Jr. is involved in the day to day aspects of the team.

I've been very surprised at how little Dale Jr. is involved in the day to day aspects of the team.
That's why he pays his sister millions. Junior made his fortune and continues to build on it with commercials, personal contracts and now production of his own shows.
Junior and Kelly learned early the lesson taught by their father. BTW, Dale E. also taught Jeff Gordon how to make money. At one point they were partners.

1598305264665.png

What channel is the Darlington Xfinity race on?

I searched on DISH and it shows the event on Saturday but says ‘unavailable’.

It shows different programming for NBCSC and FOX1 & 2.

I’m hoping it’s on NBC because on the Guide it has ‘TBA’ for all of Sat. until the evening NHL game.

I’m hoping it’s on NBC because on the Guide it has ‘TBA’ for all of Sat. until the evening NHL game.
nascar.com says it's on NBC, like the roval and Martinsville. All the other races are scheduled to be on NBCSN.

nascar.com says it's on NBC, like the roval and Martinsville. All the other races are scheduled to be on NBCSN.

Thanks much!

I mean it’s only a NASCAR Xfinity race, you’d think NBC might promote it a little bit I couldn’t find it by searching on Google or Twitter.

FYI, this site is usually pretty accurate: http://www.tvracer.com/

Race within the race

One of the fascinating subplots in Saturday’s Xfinity playoff race at Talladega (4:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN) could be the duel between JR Motorsports and Kaulig Racing.

The teams have combined to win five of the last six races at Daytona and Talladega. A Kaulig car passed a JRM car for the win at Talladega in June.

Kaulig Racing’s Justin Haley has won the past two speedway races. He took the checkered flag in August at Daytona when teammates Ross Chastain and AJ Allmendinger wrecked on the last lap battling for the lead. Haley won in June at Talladega when his teammates pushed him past JR Motorsports’ Jeb Burton for the win.

“They’re really strong at blocking,” Annett told NBC Sports about the Kaulig Racing cars. “It’s almost like they’re willing to sacrifice themselves to throw a block in those races.”

Back
Top Bottom