2020 Xfinity Series News

RCR, Snider unveil scheme

Richard Childress Racing revealed the #21 TaxSlayer Chevrolet that Myatt Snider will pilot during his part-time schedule with the team in 2020.
Snider will split the #21 with Anthony Alfredo and Austin Dillon.

https://www.jayski.com/2020/01/02/rcr-snider-unveil-scheme/
I have nothing against Snider or Alfredo, but what have they done to deserve this ride at the Xfinity level? I looked up their stats and didn't see anything that stands out.

I have nothing against Snider or Alfredo, but what have they done to deserve this ride at the Xfinity level? I looked up their stats and didn't see anything that stands out.
I agree, in Alfredo's case he had quite a few races last year in the trucks 13, and he was pretty bad. Snider bombed in a Thorsport truck and he had plenty of chances.

Just a couple of ride buyers. I think JHN would be in that car if they had more money. At least he got a Cup opportunity.

Better than seeing Joe Graf DNQ in a RCR car though.
This is one of the more impressive things I've seen a driver do at the national level recently. Surely they can at least do better than that.

Will be strange not seeing RCR with at least one entry dedicated to a single driver but Alfredo and Snider are keeping a car on the grid so I can't complain.

He was racing the #98 for an affiliate of SHR, Biagi DenBeste Racing. I wonder if he stays in the 98 or drives something else. I don't think they will give him the 00 number Custer was driving.

How many Cup drivers will run this one?
I think it will be just a matter of will he be the green alien or go for the big bird look

iu

iu

Mayonnaise theirs a lot of reasons why.
Junior is the biggest draw for sponsors so he really does have to race each year to continue his high price deals. Besides it helps keep his siter in business.

Back
Top Bottom