2021 Camping World Truck Series

I didn't think Byron had a truck that good. He ran some good times.

1624045036514.png

I wanted to watch but cant find a stream. following on my app

LOL Lawless. what a name for a racecar driver

Are the trucks allowed to change tires after Quals or do you have to start on the tires you qualify on?

dont count your chickers Little fish has yet to go

Nemechek blew qualifying Gilliland and Gray had illegal front ends. Should be interesting seeing them come up thru the field tonight.

This week it is time for KDB to stink up the truck show. Last weeks first time winner Ryan Preece is back in the 17

View attachment 56038
75 withdraws so we're one truck short of a full field.
Majeski is back in the 66, Dauzat makes his second start of the season.
It sucks that Enfinger missed the Daytona road course race, he's sitting 6th in points.

75 withdraws so we're one truck short of a full field.
Majeski is back in the 66, Dauzat makes his second start of the season.
It sucks that Enfinger missed the Daytona road course race, he's sitting 6th in points.
Just my opinion. Enfinger missing that race changed his attitude. By putting himself behind the 8 ball, he is a changed driver, more aggressive. I've never seen him run fender to fender like he did with Preece. The way he is racing I will be surprised if he doesn't get a full time ride next year.

How is it KDB got to miss so many races and still run for the championship and Enfinger is disallowed for missing one?

He is only allowed to pad the points in the owner championship. He gets no points. just pork chop money. Enfinger is a designated truck driver in the series.
I'm talking about when Kyle won his first Cup championship.

I'm talking about when Kyle won his first Cup championship.
Kyle received a waiver because he was physically unable to compete. Enfinger failed to qualify for the Daytona Roval.

You have a better case if you compared Kenseth's exemption for replacing Larson. That's a head-scratcher.

was watching the vid of Deegan at Pocono - I didnt think the trucks were skewed out like the cars but I guess they are.

Back
Top Bottom