2021 Camping World Truck Series

It’s like white on rice.

If your heroine was in one, you’d be all over that.
Not that truck. You can like the driver and hate the truck. I like Kurt Busch but will find it hard to cheer for him in that thing next year

Cool.

I had no idea you were a Kurt Busch fan. A quiet fan. 😎

NASCAR suspends Truck Series crew chief Troconis indefinitely​

Member actions that could result in a loss of 25-50 driver and Team Owner Points and/or $50,000-$100,000 fine and/or one Race suspension, indefinite suspension, or termination:

• Physical confrontation with a NASCAR Official, media members, fans, etc.
  • Member-to-Member confrontation(s) with physical violence and other violent manifestations such as significant threat(s) and/or abuse and/or endangerment.
  • Attempting to manipulate the outcome of the Race or championship.
  • Intentionally wrecking another vehicle, whether or not that vehicle is removed from Competition as a result.

NASCAR did not provide specifics around the violation, but did confirm that it was not a competition or on-track-related incident.

Weekend after next for the trucks grr, but this scheme is pretty cool. A lot going on. Spencer Boyd. Eating a Martinsville hot dog :laugh:

1634678595448.png

I wonder if he will have any fenders left after the first stage, on the other hand, I am curious to see how Josh Berry does

I wish they'd just use the Ranger, Colorado and Tacoma. They're literally mid size trucks anyways. Would be an awesome look if they had the ZR2 Bison Colorado
I suspect there are bigger profits on the big trucks. I also suspect (with no evidence) that people who NEED mid-size trucks don’t have to be persuaded, at least not as much as those folks who WANT the big ones.

I suspect there are bigger profits on the big trucks. I also suspect (with no evidence) that people who NEED mid-size trucks don’t have to be persuaded, at least not as much as those folks who WANT the big ones.
True. That is why the smaller trucks pretty much disappeared in the first place. That and like today the smaller trucks pricing kept getting closer and closer to what a full size truck would cost and the sales reflected that.

True. That is why the smaller trucks pretty much disappeared in the first place. That and like today the smaller trucks pricing kept getting closer and closer to what a full size truck would cost and the sales reflected that.
Now that gas is north of $3 for the first time in several years, I wonder how Detroit is feeling about abandoning sedans.

Now that gas is north of $3 for the first time in several years, I wonder how Detroit is feeling about abandoning sedans.
Bingo. Granted with CVT it's a different ballgame entirely than 15 years ago but you're not wrong. My buddy owns a car that takes premium gas and he's taking it rough

Are they even smaller trucks? My 2020 Colorado Z71 absolutely towers over the ones made 6 years ago. If anything todays mid size trucks are on par with a mid 2000s full size

Back
Top Bottom