2021 Camping World Truck Series

Another youngster in a fast truck with a good opportunity

1630011387643.png

I see NASCAR has done the right thing and moved the Bristol dirt race to the night. I hope they also take out the windshields.

I don't know exactly what they are calling the front fascia. Is that the whole bumper or just the very lowest part. :idunno:

This article has the most info about the truck bodies, it's from Nascar straight from the horses mouth. @Revman will be interested in the wind tunnel testing and creative bondo work. Caution Rev, the word "parity" and "wind tunnel" are used in this article.

The submission process for all three manufacturers initially began in September 2020 and followed the OEM Body Approval Process outlined in the NASCAR Rule Book. All three OEMs passed wind-tunnel testing on their first attempt, which prompted final approval from NASCAR officials.

“We had opened up a lot more areas for the OEMs to basically implement their DNA into the race truck,” Probst said. “As part of that, though, we wanted to make sure that from a performance perspective, we keep parity on the race track.

Norm and Jennifer could probably run 1921 truck bodies and it wouldn't make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom