2021 Darlington Throwbacks

$49.99 for a 24x36 poster? WTF... I mean it's cool and all, but...

Edit: It says $19.99 on the merch page, but when you click on it the product page says $49.99

I had these two posters on my wall when I was a kid (like 13-14, the demographic that they were aiming for). The AK one was from the year before the title. I either got it in Bristol or at Charlotte.

1619208486753.png
1619208569968.png

$49.99 for a 24x36 poster? WTF... I mean it's cool and all, but...

Edit: It says $19.99 on the merch page, but when you click on it the product page says $49.99
The Matte and Satin are both $19.99.

Watercolor is 49.99 and "Premium" Satin is 39.99

I hope Jeb with a win in the bag will catch fire this year and get some more. That should draw out Ward from the woods.

I hope Jeb with a win in the bag will catch fire this year and get some more. That should draw out Ward from the woods.
I mean there's more videos of Ward holding snakes on Twitter then a snake handling preacher

I like this, I think the render will not do this justice:

That's cool and all, but the throwback isn't to Ward's 1995 car as the picture/date implies. Yeah he won his first race that day at Rockingham, but the car/scheme in that graphic above is the '96+ version.

Here's the '95 car...

Ek45mGrXIAEY8q_.jpg

Not a big deal, but the little details like that stand out to me.

still no Dupont Flames.... sad face. This is pretty cool though, might get a shirt and hat. After Jeff's title fight with Mark in 98 and Roush saying the 24 cheated its crazy to me Valvoline is on the 24. 21 years is a long time but it goes by in a flash.

Since these teams like doing throwbacks to race cars in movies, when will someone do a Clyde Torkle's Chicken Pit Special and don the feathered racing suit? Or has that been done and I missed it?
ChickenPit_01.jpg

Since these teams like doing throwbacks to race cars in movies, when will someone do a Clyde Torkle's Chicken Pit Special and don the feathered racing suit? Or has that been done and I missed it?
ChickenPit_01.jpg
That's a better looking scheme than most these days.

Back
Top Bottom