2021 gas shortage

Musrat#2

Team Owner
Anyone having trouble finding gasoline? Here in Georgia everyone's already starting to panic and gas stations are running out.

No gas here. Everyone panic buys and fills up 50 gallons because Facebook says this is a plot by the communist Biden regime to force us all to go electric or something like that.

I got gas at lunch yesterday, had no idea there was going to be a shortage, i was 40 miles to empty. luckly i had no issues.

Last night i heard things went crazy, and now good luck finding it.

Neighbor has 4 cars, he went out last night and topped them all off.

I'm working from home for most of the week, between the wife and i, we have a tank and a half...i have a feeling we're going to be just fine.

No gas here. Everyone panic buys and fills up 50 gallons because Facebook says this is a plot by the communist Biden regime to force us all to go electric or something like that.
believe it or not..ive actually seen a few people say that exact thing on facebook LOL.

bunch of freakin idiots.

Every time I here one of these FB stories it makes me so happy I never jumped on the FB band wagon.

At least if people are now hoarding gas then they are leaving the toilet paper alone so we all can still take a good healthy crap.

At least if people are now hoarding gas then they are leaving the toilet paper alone so we all can still take a good healthy crap.
hopefully once people have their tanks full, they cant just go fill them up again right away and store the gas like they did with TP. so hopefully it'll free things up in a few days

Just watched a dude fill up 4 15 gallon gas tanks in the back of his truck....

The gas shortage of 2021 is akin to the coin shortage of 2020. Nothing to see here until people start hoarding it.

Seems normal around here

Florida is not effected by it directly, however its causing people to panic.

The cyber attack should not effect the supply here, but the hoarding of fuel will cause the price to skyrocket.

Oh well.

At the gas station across the street from my house right now and only the Premium is working, Regular and Plus ran out

umm ok lets pump our brakes. Why would there be a shortage?

EDIT?

PIPELINE HACK? WTF?

umm ok lets pump our brakes. Why would there be a shortage?

EDIT?

PIPELINE HACK? WTF?
Pipelines are a high tech system, by using what are called pigs they can separate various fluids like regular, and premium gasoline, diesel, crude oil even slurry coal can all be transported in the same pipeline at the same time and by using great pressures to do so. It's all controlled using computers among other things.

Plenty of gas in my area for 2.84, go 40 miles west 2.99 to 3.23.

FYI: The pipe line that got hacked can be operated manually also.

BTW, The pipe line is now back on line and working.

Gas is the new TP

11c8a765-7678-40f2-8e79-940bbef432ef-gif.93248

Pipeline opened back up yesterday at 5. should take a few days to completely restock. They originally said "end of the week" to reopen the pipeline, so they were ahead of schedule.

These crazy people that lost their minds should calm down now.

Pipeline opened back up yesterday at 5. should take a few days to completely restock. They originally said "end of the week" to reopen the pipeline, so they were ahead of schedule.

These crazy people that lost their minds should calm down now.

The Fake News Media can't be trusted. This is all a communist plot by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to ban gasoline and make us all ride bikes as part of the Green New Deal which AOC passed and Biden signed.

This type of stuff proves at least 50% of our population are dumb mutherfawkers. That Florida ran out of gas when they aren't connected to this pipeline says it all. Facebook is responsible for 90% of the disinformation these idiots consume.

The Fake News Media can't be trusted. This is all a communist plot by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to ban gasoline and make us all ride bikes as part of the Green New Deal which AOC passed and Biden signed.
Sad thing is this comment will be re-posted somewhere. As fact!

Back
Top Bottom