2021 NASCAR video game by Motorsport Games

IRacing can do so many things with this game. From ability to race at past and present tracks, to the most in depth career mode you'll see, countless options in a paint booth. I think this will be a great day in NASCAR gaming history.

We do not thank MSG for their efforts. I hope they go out of business and in fact, are they worst video game company ever.
It was disgusting. They targeted a small, hungry/niche demographic, and marketed the hell out of their product to make a profit before bankruptcy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It was disgusting. They targeted a small, hungry/niche demographic, and marketed the hell out of their product to make a profit before bankruptcy.

And they allegedly paid YouTubers to say good things about that $hitbox game they put out last year. I hate dishonest business practices

I’m pushing 40 ( turn 39 in a month) and still play, not as much as I like but I find pockets of time
I kind of grew out of those racing games. I don't play games that much anymore.

Though, I recently discovered Bloodborne because I love cosmic horror. Without question the best gaming experience of my life. That game is pure art. But that's a different convo lol

I kind of grew out of those racing games. I don't play games that much anymore.

Though, I recently discovered Bloodborne because I love cosmic horror. Without question the best gaming experience of my life. That game is pure art. But that's a different convo lol

I still play most EA Sports Games and that WoO game is addicting but I don’t know if I’ll ever outgrow playing. I’m going to play the hell out of the EA Sports College Football Game coming out next year

This is going to be an easy seller for iRacing. They already have all the cars, tracks, race procedures, penalties, weather system, physics, etc. The only thing they're missing is the Choose Rule, but hopefully that's coming Soon™.
Dumb the game down just enough to be playable on a console controller and we’re golden

Can someone tell me as a non gamer that wants to do this, what kind of equipmemt or hardware will I need.
The last console I purchased was a playstation 3 for my son.
At one time I had the Nascar game on a CD in the late 90s. I think it had all of the features that is being discussed for the 2025 release. I would like it on a pc with all those features if possible whenever it happens.

But I am really not very knowledgeable about the best gaming options.

Can someone tell me as a non gamer that wants to do this, what kind of equipmemt or hardware will I need.
The last console I purchased was a playstation 3 for my son.
At one time I had the Nascar game on a CD in the late 90s. I think it had all of the features that is being discussed for the 2025 release. I would like it on a pc with all those features if possible whenever it happens.

But I am really not very knowledgeable about the best gaming options.

For the iRacing NASCAR game, you should be fine with just a gamepad like what comes with most consoles. It's only with iRacing that you're encouraged to at least get a wheel and pedal set with Logitech G920 being one of the cheaper options. I'm sure when this game comes out, there will be a wheel/pedal option, but yea, you should be fine with a controller.

I think I would want a good seat, pedals, and steering wheel.

But I am still confused about what kind of operating system l would need. Would a console be a playstation or xbox purchase ? Or do I need to be thinking of buying a gaming PC to do the game.
Note I doubt that I would be pursuing many other games. Maybe a few other racing games at the most.

I think I would want to a good seat, pedals, and steering wheel.

But I am still confused about what kind of operating system l would need. Would a console be a playstation or xbox purchase ? Or do I need to be thinking of buying a gaming PC to do the game.
Note I doubt that I would be eqpursuing many other games. Maybe a few other racing games at the most.

I think the basic current gen consoles (Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5) start around $300-400 brand new. A good gaming PC would probably cost more, even if you build it yourself. Plan on $250-300 for an entry level force feedback wheel/pedal combo, like the Logitech G920. A good seat will be around $200, personally I recommend the Playseat Challenge.

I got lucky and found the seat used, in "like new" condition, locally for $75 on fb marketplace.....

20231005-201516-HDR.jpg

20231005-201550-HDR.jpg

I just pulled it out of the closet a few hours ago to try out the new Forza Motorsport. I like how it folds up easily so you can move it out of the way when you aren't using it. As far as comfort and realism, this thing is WORLDS better than the stands you'll typically find sub-$150

Yea, I kinda went overboard on my iRacing set-up. 😆

A PC that I built myself
AccuForce v2 Direct Drive FFB wheel
Fanatec V3 pedals that has gas, brake and clutch
DSD Button Boxes
3 Monitors
VR Headset (not pictured)
A car seat I got from a pick-n-pull place.
4PlayRacingUSA Sim Rig

I...don't even what to think about how much I spent on my sim racing hobby over the years. :XXROFL:

EtkaLOr.jpeg

Yea, I kinda went overboard on my iRacing set-up. 😆

A PC that I built myself
AccuForce v2 Direct Drive FFB wheel
Fanatec V3 pedals that has gas, brake and clutch
DSD Button Boxes
3 Monitors
VR Headset (not pictured)
A car seat I got from a pick-n-pull place.
4PlayRacingUSA Sim Rig

I...don't even what to think about how much I spent on my sim racing hobby over the years. :XXROFL:

EtkaLOr.jpeg

I just hope you also read this forum on that set up. I know my posts are more brilliant when read on a 3 monitor setup.

I just hope you also read this forum on that set up. I know my posts are more brilliant when read on a 3 monitor setup.

Unfortunately right now I'm living with my parents while my new house get built, so a lot of my stuff is in storage, including my iRacing seat. I could be living with my folks for 3 to 6 months. But at least the land I want to build on has perked, so I'm happy about that.

This is great news for us gamers. Will probably make a 25 game thread as we get closer and more news

Hell yes!

It has been wayyyy too long since we have had a quality NASCAR game on console, but I don't even mind waiting until fall '25. I just want them to get it right (which I'm sure they will, since it's the iRacing folks)

This is great news for us gamers. Will probably make a 25 game thread as we get closer and more news

Wow, I was hoping it would be released faster than that, like late this year etc....

Back
Top Bottom