2021 U.S. Grand Prix

It's really only important in qualifying. And if they do it too often in the race they'll get a 5-second-penalty.
I can understand penalties during Q and the race itself. Deleting practice times seems kind of anal. The time for an illegal lap / line wouldn't give a team useful information anyway.

"Hey, I ran that lap 3 seconds faster!"
"You shortcut the chicane, dumb-dumb."

sh5ydj0liav71.jpg

Would've enjoined Daniel's drive in the stock car much more without the loud music playing. What's the point of that?

Happy for him.

Ricciardo had a great time doing that. I like his style.

And I hate to be catty, but Danica appears to have put on some weight. 😇

Ricciardo had a great time doing that. I like his style.

And I hate to be catty, but Danica appears to have put on some weight. 😇
I had noticed that also, but I don't have a problem with it. She was getting a little to buff anyway. I still always enjoy seeing her at any of the races she does. Her outfit isn't doing her any favors though. :)

I just don't understand the attitude of some celebrities.
Some are trying to get into a racing mindset. I can understand that; it's easier for some than others. Grid walks could disappear tomorrow and I probably wouldn't notice until someone pointed it out.

What was the purposed of Max going 200mph on the warm up lap? Is it possible he overcooked them?

That is the correct officiating call on Alonso.

Hamilton is slowly closing the gap, but not enough yet. The undertake worked and I'm not sure why Mercedes weren't quicker to cover it.

Back
Top Bottom