2021 Wise Power 400 Pre-Race Thread

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Been a minute but we are back in Fontana for the start of the West Coast swing plus the first real look at how the new car will race for the majority of the season!

Saturday
Xfinity Practice/Qualifying - Noon ( FS1)
Cup Practice/Qualifying - 2 PM (FS1)
NASCAR Raceday - Xfinity - 4 PM (FS1)
Alliance 300 (Xfinity) - 5 PM (FS1)

Sunday
NASCAR Raceday - 2 PM (FS1)
NASCAR Raceday - 3 PM (FOX)
Wise Power 400 - 3:30 PM (FOX)

FD6168DA-98F5-4CEF-9071-5B35579499B4.jpeg

Garrett Smithley will be in the 15 & Josh Bilicki in the 77

Super excited for this race to see what this car does, and because they have some horsepower and there will be off throttle time

The tire dragon should be enough, no?

Huh. Interesting they are using both the resin and tire dragon at Fontana when it naturally rubbers over time due to the multiple grooves on the track.

Or is it a safety pre-caution because of the lack of running for the last two years?

Hey look purse info is back

as they say I'll break him from sucking eggs :) He's got two hands, it won't hurt him to post and share something to the board.

Yeah, I was way off today, I apologize to everybody I pissed off.
I didn't have the best day yesterday either. I stopped and filled my car up on the way to the slot car track and after I got done working on my slot cars and went to leave my car wouldn't start. I had just replaced the fuel pump about 3 years ago, but it sure acted like a faulty pump, so I tapped on the tank, and it started up. I drove home and pulled into my shop and shut it off and tried to start it again and it wouldn't start unless I tapped on the gas tank again. So now I have to drain all of the gas today and replace the fuel pump again. But I'm going to take it over to my buddies' shop where I did it last time and he and I are going to do it there because he has a lift. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom