2021 Xfinity Series News

1616250063692.png

Lol I bought one

is it raining at the track? we racing tonight?

NASCAR Xfinity Series at Talladega

Race time: 4 p.m. ET Saturday

Track: Talladega Superspeedway (2.66-mile speedway)

Forecast: The wunderground.com forecast calls for a high of 73 degrees and a 75% chance of thunderstorms.

Length: 113 laps (300.58 miles)

Stages: Stage 1 ends Lap 25. Stage 2 ends Lap 50.

TV coverage: Fox

Radio: Motor Racing Network (also SiriusXM NASCAR Radio)

Starting lineup: Talladega Xfinity starting lineup

Next Cup race: Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway (188 laps, 500 miles), 2 p.m. ET on Fox

Next Truck race: May 1 at Kansas Speedway (134 laps, 200 miles), 7:30 p.m. ET on FS1

The radar is looking more positive for getting the races in this afternoon. It looks as if the bulk of the green blob has all ready passed the area. Maybe if nothing new forms up it'll be alright. This has been your midday report from the central Ohio C-F weather station.

The radar is looking more positive for getting the races in this afternoon. It looks as if the bulk of the green blob has all ready passed the area. Maybe if nothing new forms up it'll be alright. This has been your midday report from the central Ohio C-F weather station.

I hope you're right, I definitely want to watch some racing this afternoon.

Where at in central Ohio? I'm in the Hilliard/Dublin area

Was thinking of going to Fremont Speedway tonight. What's your forecast for the chance of racing?

Was thinking of going to Fremont Speedway tonight. What's your forecast for the chance of racing?
Best chance of rain around 5 pm and tapering off after that. I'd say it looks pretty good but keep an eye on it.

JR Motorsports Appealing Noah Gragson’s Disqualification at Darlington​

Following Saturday’s (May 8) NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Darlington Raceway, Noah Gragson’s No. 9 Chevrolet was disqualified. JR Motorsports will appeal NASCAR’s decision. Gragson, who took the checkered flag in fourth, was stripped of his finishing position as well as the team’s $100,00 Dash 4 Cash bonus.

Back
Top Bottom