2021 Xfinity Series News

1621091062808.png

*Checks Notes* Kevin Harvick will be driving for *Checks Notes Again* BJ McLeod Racing:

With so many guys just wanting seat time it’s good to see them hooking up with smaller teams for a weekend. Reddick with Jordan Anderson, Custer with SS Green Light/RWR, Austin Dillon with the Bassett brothers.

With so many guys just wanting seat time it’s good to see them hooking up with smaller teams for a weekend. Reddick with Jordan Anderson, Custer with SS Green Light/RWR, Austin Dillon with the Bassett brothers.
Good to see, especially with practice and qualifying. It should lead to more TV time, exposure for sponsors, and most importantly data for these smaller teams to take advantage of.

Big opportunity for McLeod's team, hopefully they have a smooth weekend.

They're all gonna run SHR/RCR cars though, aren't they?
Nice to have practice and qualifying back for the next two weekends.

They're all gonna run SHR/RCR cars though, aren't they?
Nice to have practice and qualifying back for the next two weekends.
I’m not sure about the others but the #17 will be an SS Green Light car that was an old Roush car, SHR took it into the shop for prep but it’s not theirs or built by them.

I’m not sure about the others but the #17 will be an SS Green Light car that was an old Roush car, SHR took it into the shop for prep but it’s not theirs or built by them.
The #31 team has an "alliance" with RCR. I'm not sure about the 77, but the Bassett brothers usually have some solid cars... When they finish.

Should still be a fairly strong car for Custer.

He's a good dude, Vargas is still learning the ins and outs. Being so young and inexperienced, I hope he takes the time out to learn from Pumpelly about some road racing guidance.
Yeah, it would be nice if he could get any kind of seat time with Spence talking him around the course. I don't know if the team will be able to work it in.

I realize that speed alone doesn't guarantee a great race, but they run Martinsville faster than that.

I'm not sure what my point is, or if I even have one.

They ran just over 8 minutes in Q before the first incident / red flag. Back green after less than five minutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom