2021 Xfinity Series News

Entry List for road America

Harvick and KDB entered from the Cup side

1624916289800.png

Sam Mayer in the Jr 8 car went 4 wheeling at the kink. Car appears to have minimum damage. If it was a cup car he would have probably torn the nose off of it.

Sam Mayer in the Jr 8 car went 4 wheeling at the kink. Car appears to have minimum damage. If it was a cup car he would have probably torn the nose off of it.
And so does Riley Herbst in the Haas 98 car...going to the back up

Cindric looking strong. He won last year and placed 2nd the year before. He is going to run the Sunday Cup race also.

1625260808993.png

4 seconds behind in qualifying today, starting somewhere on the 30s.
I wish JHN was under consideration for that 98 car before hiring Herbst. Hell, I would rather see Ryan Preece in it. I gave Herbst a fair shake, but he's just straight mediocre.

Car is too good to be on the outside of the playoffs looking in.

I wish JHN was under consideration for that 98 car before hiring Herbst. Hell, I would rather see Ryan Preece in it. I gave Herbst a fair shake, but he's just straight mediocre.

Car is too good to be on the outside of the playoffs looking in.
Is SHR gonna continue to run that car without the monster money?

I hope it works out and he gets a decent ride out of it. I think he is liking this stock car racing business. I would like to see Helio get a ride or two.
Absolutely.

Can't go wrong with a bit of motorsports crossover, its good for business. Especially popular guys and gals doing this, I'd love to see Katherine Legge give it another shot in a better car.

Absolutely.

Can't go wrong with a bit of motorsports crossover, its good for business. Especially popular guys and gals doing this, I'd love to see Katherine Legge give it another shot in a better car.
I'm hopeful that is much closer to reality with the new car, if they can keep the costs down and the rocket scientists at bay.

I'm feeling a sweep for Dinger this weekend.

Of course I'd like to see Hemric get it done, but KFB is not going to make it easy to win today.

I'm feeling a sweep for Dinger this weekend.

Of course I'd like to see Hemric get it done, but KFB is not going to make it easy to win today.
Kyle is there to win even if he has to take his team mate out.

Back
Top Bottom