2022 106th Indianapolis 500 Pre-Race Thread

I don't have Peacock, so I guess I'll miss out on practice and quals. :confused:

I don't have Peacock, so I guess I'll miss out on practice and quals. :confused:
Best $4.99/mth I spend every month. If you dont have
a streamable cable service to watch it on the big screen, you
can easily watch it on a computer. Lots of motorsports covered on Peacock.
Its also easy to navigate the site.

Best $4.99/mth I spend every month. If you dont have
a streamable cable service to watch it on the big screen, you
can easily watch it on a computer. Lots of motorsports covered on Peacock.
Its also easy to navigate the site.
Thanks for the info. I have the TV for streaming but I hate paying that extra 4.99 for everything these days. I'm not going to get started. There are too many shows I would watch if it wasn't for that extra 4.99 a month.

Doesn’t look good for any running today. Lots of laps to pound over the next couple of days then.

Don't show your hand too early, Sato.

ECR and CGR cars being up at the top of the No-tow report is not very surprising. I think Jimmie can contend on race day, it’ll be very interesting to see how he does over the weekend with the boost turned up and the car trimmed out.

Thanks for the info. I have the TV for streaming but I hate paying that extra 4.99 for everything these days. I'm not going to get started. There are too many shows I would watch if it wasn't for that extra 4.99 a month.
I hear you. In my case , I offset any added subscriptions buy dropping a couple items off the grocery list.
Yes, that means sometimes having a tuna sandwich instead of baked chicken for a couple
nites during the month. I have also cut back on the live race events. Use to do 3- 4 a year, now down to only 1 a year.

Reactions: Pat
I unfortunately agree. Don't need a full month of May when there's 33 cars entered. Get us back to 40+ then having a double-digit number of practice sessions would be valuable and make financial sense. I'm not following any practice or qualifying outside this thread. I did/would when there's a few guys going home. If they can get me and a few thousand other eyeballs on peacock and sell a few hundred GA tickets for the grandstand more practice days makes sense.

Sato fastest on both days. It would be a hell of a story if he could win for Dale Coyne.

Sato currently third on the speed chart after leading every day. Takuma is a legit contender.

If you want to listen to the IMS network. Assuming they will do qualifying.

I wish they were able to keep track of this in the 90’s because I’m sure those guys were hitting high 240’s, maybe even low 250’s. Still, these are top speeds that haven’t been seen in a long time.

Found a way to watch practice. These DCR cars are FAST
With Malukas setting best four-lap average twice before Kanaan grabbed it very late, they do look awfully dangerous across both cars. Monster first lap by Sato on his run.

If you want to listen to the IMS network. Assuming they will do qualifying.
Thanks!

They just said VeeKay’s 233.655 MPH he just set is the third-best qualifying average ever. Brayton and Luyendyk in ‘96 must be the top two.

Back
Top Bottom